No announcement yet.

Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half price veg and flower seeds at Blooms garden centre if there is one by you !

Comment

• Garlic offer at Suttons

Suttons: Special Offers, Garlic Lover's Collection

Comment

• My local Wikinson has reduced all their bulbs by 50% so I picked up some tulips and anemones this week. They also have onion sets and all their garlic bulbs reduced too. I got some terracotta planters for 99p as well.

Comment

• Parrot Plant ~ Impatiens niamniamensis ~ Congo Cockatoo on eBay (end time 09-Dec-10 18:05:41 GMT)

Starting bid: £0.99
          Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery : £3.49
          Attached Files
          Last edited by jojo_nature; 06-12-2010, 07:31 PM. Reason: added info
          Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

• Free Sarah Raven diary

In my BBC gardeners World newsletter there is a link to getting a Free Sarah Raven Diary. All you have to pay is £2.50 towards postage. I think that it is a wonderful deal as the diary is normally approx £10

ps ordered mine already

Comment

• well this thread hasn't been used for a while!

so i will bump it, and hopefully it will get more use!

Just to let everyone know that there is a seed sale on at seed parade, with packets of seeds reduced to only 9p per pack

Comment

• The Woyvale lot have new offers from 29th August including our favourite 50p veg and flower seeds. Also halfprice Wilkinson's Sword tools and 2 for 1 on Joseph Bentley tools. 2for1 Organic chicken manure pellets too. Just had a mail shot for this.

Comment

• Half Price Spring Greens, Strawberries and Flowers - Fothergill's

Special Offers all
                  May be useful if you've lost all your spring veggies! Be aware that the P&P is £4.50 though

Comment

• Wilkinsons 3 for 2 on all seeds, got more than half of my seeds for the year for £6.....all named varieties as well and some are F1....Bargain! you can also order online for free in store collection (otherwise it £3.50 for home delivery)

Anyone bought seed potatoes from poundland (or other)? are they worth it?

christy

Comment

• Last year, I bought potatoes and two potatoes bag. The potatoes were grand, but the wee bag were completely destroyed after one use. I too bought fruit canes, some of them did well, other never flourished, they were sticks not dormants ... Today I bought a red gooseberry, a tayberry and bulbs. We'll see. :-)
                      http://savinglives.ahar.ie/

Comment

• [QUOTE=Anyone bought seed potatoes from poundland (or other)? are they worth it?

christy[/QUOTE]

I've bought seed potatoes from poundland in the past and they grew well for me. I still buy their onion and shallot sets for my mums garden and they do very well indeed! So much so I've just come back with " bags of onions (1 red) and a bag of shallots!!

Comment

• We got 50% off our seeds orders from a major company by putting our order through another allotment group.
                          I got the pleasure of opening a parcel containing lots and lots of packets of seeds.

Comment

• 30% off your next seed order at Buy Vegetable Seeds and Herb Seeds from Seed Parade use the promo code APRIL30 at the checkout valid till 12/04/2014.
                            http://savinglives.ahar.ie/

Comment

• ^^^^ Now 50% off seeds

Crazy May sale: Get 50% off your seed order at Buy Vegetable Seeds and Herb Seeds from Seed Parade using promo code: MAYDAY50 during the checkout!
                              Valid till the 10th of May 2014

Comment

• 2 of my favourites for unusual seeds:
                                Jungleseeds.co.uk 25% off seeds until 31st May.
                                Seedsofdistinction.co.uk 20% off selected seeds whilst stocks last.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X