No announcement yet.

Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, no more room for another one! Felt like buying one anyway but nowhere to store it!
    Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes

Comment

• Mentioned in another thread, but just adding it here for completeness:

Garden Centre Group (formerly Wyevales) annual 50p-a-packet seed sale started yesterday

Store finder:

Our Garden Centres - The Garden Centre Group
      K's Garden blog the story of the creation of our garden

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristen View Post
        Mentioned in another thread, but just adding it here for completeness:

Garden Centre Group (formerly Wyevales) annual 50p-a-packet seed sale started yesterday
        Thanks for the heads up Kristen, they go so fast!
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Sutton seeds are doing a deal at the moment, 10 mixed herb plants, recipe book and 4 packets of seeds for £4.99

Herb Plant Collection + Recipe & Seeds - Offers - Gardening - Suttons Seeds and Plants
          Carrie

Comment

• 200 "free" spring bulbs - pay p&p Buy Plants, Seeds, Fruit Trees & Seed Potatoes | Telegraph Plants
            & a "free" Tulip offer

Comment

• Suttons are doing the seed tin offer again like the blue one they did last year, this one has sunflowers on the front and is a bargain at £2.

The Original Factory shop are selling home preserve kits for £10, contains muslin cloth, funnel, jam spoon and labels. They are also selling kilner jars for preserves starting at £2.
              Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

• Sorry, did not want to double post (this should possibly gone in here) but posted in 'Making the most'

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...-k0_81905.html
                While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

• Park promotions offering seeds from 1p per packet, but there is a p&p charge.
                  This link is the veg bit but can navigate from there

Cottage Garden Seeds Vegetables
                  Family motto "semper in excretum"

Comment

• I think they are old .. yesterday I got to check this link accidentally and ordered 120 packs of seeds. though I am not sure if they have started any sale yet . there must be more seed variety, hope I do not have to do another order after january

Comment

• Park promotions offering seeds from 1p per packet, but there is a p&p charge.
                      Cottage Garden Seeds

From the email that I received :-

OUR AUTUMN SEED SALE STARTS TODAY

VEGETABLE SEED FROM JUST 1P.

FLOWER SEED FROM JUST 2P.

HERB SEED FROM JUST 1P.

Help us clear out our warehouse for next years stock arriving in November.

Just to let you know our seed sale always ends up on forums. Where it is very popular.

Because we cannot control this and we are a small team please allow up to 2 weeks for the despatch of your seed order from this sale.

If you buy any seed at between 1p and 20p please note you will receive the foil of seed without a packet you will however receive full growing instructions.

FINALLY DON'T FORGET OUR CLEARANCE PAGE!
                      Last edited by veggiechicken; 16-10-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        From the email that I received :-

OUR AUTUMN SEED SALE STARTS TODAY

VEGETABLE SEED FROM JUST 1P.

FLOWER SEED FROM JUST 2P.

HERB SEED FROM JUST 1P.

Help us clear out our warehouse for next years stock arriving in November.

Just to let you know our seed sale always ends up on forums. Where it is very popular.

Because we cannot control this and we are a small team please allow up to 2 weeks for the despatch of your seed order from this sale.

If you buy any seed at between 1p and 20p please note you will receive the foil of seed without a packet you will however receive full growing instructions.

FINALLY DON'T FORGET OUR CLEARANCE PAGE!
                        Daft question but who is having the sale?
                        sigpic

Comment

• You're not concentrating NVG - its #188
                          I've edited my post to add the link to Cottage Garden Seeds

Comment

• I admit my fault
                            sigpic

Comment

• Yesterday at tesc0 they were selling mpc 20 litres for £1.35

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                You're not concentrating NVG - its #188
                                I've edited my post to add the link to Cottage Garden Seeds
                                Umm, I've accidently bought 200 packs of seeds - I didn't want to, but the seed pixie made me!
                                Last edited by skeggijon; 17-10-2015, 01:57 PM.
                                What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                                Pumpkin pi.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X