Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skeggijon View Post
    Umm, I've accidently bought 200 packs of seeds - I didn't want to, but the seed pixie made me!
    Shh! I'm thinking of telling Nic I won them when mine turn up.

Comment

• Seeds Discount

This was e-mailed to me, i've used Plant World before and they have an extensive seed range, and they do veg.

Hope this is of use:
      Save 20% on EVERYTHING at Plant World - Buy Flower, Vegetable Garden Seeds - Secure Online Store this Christmas with promotion code XMAS15XNE

We are writing to let you know that we have just released our 2016 seed selection and once again we are offering some very unusual new flowers and vegetables.

As an early Christmas present from us, we are offering you this exclusive promotion code XMAS15XNE. Use it on our website to receive 20% off the cost of ALL seeds. You can also use this discount in combination with our 3-for-2 offer to achieve savings of nearly 50%! This promotion code expires on Jan 1st 2016 so please don't miss out!
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Pennard plants sale

*Now a special offer for you all. Until January 10th we are offering 25% off all seed orders placed via the website (minimum order £7.50) to get the season of to a great start. We have a huge range now so should be something for everyone. Use the code 'Happynewyear25' in the discount/coupon box.

*Taken from e-mail

Comment

• 50% of seeds at dobbies
          If you want to view paradise
          Simply look around and view it.

Comment

• Free Bird seed offer - buy Telegraph 2nd January 2016

Free bird food from Homebase worth £3.99 - Telegraph

Comment

• Buy Plants, Seeds, Fruit Trees & Seed Potatoes | Thompson & Morgan

Seeds from only 49p each Hurry everyone as ends 7th January
              Visit my blog at: marksallotment20162017.wordpress.com

Comment

• Fingers in ears lalala!
                What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• No veggie seeds in the offer at 49p - only flowers. I bought some veggie seeds at 99p recently and it was 5 for the price of 4. Some really good seeds too.

Comment

• Really struggling to open the page, must be busy. Maybe its a good thing that i can't get on
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 4390evans View Post
                      50% of seeds at dobbies
                      Still on at the Dundee site, that's a good saving.

Comment

• Dobbies still have their brand and T&M seeds at half price, looks like Suttons are now full price at Monifieth.

Comment

• BioGreen Jumbo Propagator under £100.

Jungle Seeds have just sent me an e-mail about this offer.
                          I've been after one of these propagators for ages as I was after the extra height, but I've never seen one under £100... With free postage.

(I don't know how long the offer is on for).

Yup, I've ordered one.

To give you a head start we have an excellent January offer on the BioGreen Jumbo propagator with £5 off our usual price - Now £96.95 a saving of £31 off List Price!

BioGreen Products

5th item down.

Attached Files

Comment

• Thompson & Morgan free P & P this weekend

For your information.

Thompson & Morgan

Free P & P all this weekend.

Ends midnight 31st January 2016

Use code TWEB118YZ in shopping basket.

Your Welcome.

Comment

• Got an email from DT Brown

Take advantage of our special FREE Postage & Packing Weekend by entering the promotional code D6FEB when you check out online – it’s valid up until midnight on Sunday 7th February 2016.

Comment

• T&M's 10 packets for £10 offer again .

Choose from our entire flower and vegetable seed range!

Take advantage of our special offer and buy any 10 packets of seed for just £10! Raising plants from seed is the most cost effective way to fill borders with colour, and vegetable patches with fresh tasty home grown produce. At just £1 per packet with our special offer, we’re making it even more economical for you to grow from seed.

To receive your offer, simply add your chosen 10 packets to your order and your discount will be applied in your shopping basket. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional vouchers.

Hurry, offer ends midnight Sunday 7th February. Please note, this offer is only available on single packets of seed and does not include collections. Only packets under £5 are included in the offer.

To receive your offer, simply click through this email and your order code TNE660Z will be activated. Add your chosen packets to your order and your discount will be applied in your shopping basket. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with promotional vouchers or any other offer, including the 5 for 4 seed offer. Hurry, offer ends midnight, Sunday 7th February 2016. Please note, this offer is only available on single packets of seed and does not include collections. Your 10 cheapest packets of seed will be included in the offer. Only packets under £5 are included in the offer.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X