Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snodger the Codger I like it!!

Comment

Changing the subject but still on piles of old wood etc, do you still see Jayell Snadger?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        Changing the subject but still on piles of old wood etc, do you still see Jayell Snadger?
        Funny enough, I've PM'd him a couple of days ago!

I can honestly say, I haven't seen him this year at the allotments. Hope he's ok! I'll be sending a letter out to all allotment holders soon though ( 'PAY YOUR RENT OR YOU'RE OOT') so hopefully he'll respond to that!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          Snodger the Codger I like it!!
          Funny that, it rhymes with Bodger anall!
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Sure he will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
              Funny that, it rhymes with Bodger anall!
              .........and Lodger - and Dodger...........

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                .........and Lodger - and Dodger...........
                Do you know what a plodger is though? It could be associated with clarts!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Naaah....you plodge in the sea....you'd get stuck in clarts

Wonder if anyone south of Sunderland understood that?
                  If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Not a clue but Plodger sounds rather norty...............actually Clarts does too

Not sure what that says about my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Gillykat View Post
                      Naaah....you plodge in the sea....you'd get stuck in clarts

Wonder if anyone south of Sunderland understood that?
                      I dunno, a few times at my lottie I've been plodging in the clarts! You need to tek your byets off to do proppa plodging though.
                      Last edited by Snadger; 01-03-2016, 06:54 AM.

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I've just goooogleed 'plodding in clarts'!

Me me.....can I join in please in me new wellies?
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I googled it too just to see what their definition was Pretty accurate!

Then found this and had to laugh cos I'm embarrassed to say I use ALL of these words But what do you expect.....I'm from Wallsend originally, not geet posh as owt Alnwick

Geordie sayings: The top 56 things that you'll only hear someone from Newcastle say - Chronicle Live
                          If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

Well in deepest Kent on the farm when I were a lad, clarty was muddy
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Gillykat View Post
                              Then found this and had to laugh cos I'm embarrassed to say I use ALL of these words
                              Geordie sayings: The top 56 things that you'll only hear someone from Newcastle say - Chronicle Live
                              Hmmmm ....... "Geordie saying: haddaway

(also "haddaway, man" and the coarser "haddaway and sh*te" made popular by Oz, Jimmy Nail's character in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet)

Non Geordie translation: generic proclamation of negativity or disbelief"

Nah, everyone knows Haddaway means party music

*runs darn sarf 'n hides >>>>>>>>>>>>
                              Last edited by bearded bloke; 01-03-2016, 11:50 AM.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

I thought Haddaway and Sh*te were a well known firm of solicitors!

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X