Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is actually well tidy GL! Far beyond mine this year!

I'd be very proud to own that plot!

My hat off to you "Sire"
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
      That is actually well tidy GL! Far beyond mine this year!

I'd be very proud to own that plot!

My hat off to you "Sire"
      Sure you will be up and running soon Deano

Comment

• Lumpy, I can't believe the transformation in such a short time. Absolutely brilliant.
        A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Sorry "Lumpster" Should have said! That is "Awsome" Well done you n Mr "Lumpy" I'd be well proud of it too!
          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Slowly catching up

Overwintered Onions nearly ready

Most Toms are romping away now.....

....however, I now have the other plot which I accidently agreed to take!

Attached Files
            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• June on Susie's 'plot'

Really pleased with how my little 'plot' is shaping up ~
              Attached Files
              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Your plot looks soo lovely and neat, Susie

Excellent onions, SJ. Good luck with the new plot too.
                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Bit more interesting in the garden now things are starting to grow.

Runner beans look OK despite being favourite slug and snail food - seem fairly resilient plants once they get growing. Mangetout growing up netting and some dwarf peas in front of mangetout.

Flowers on runner beans but can't see any beans yet.

Probably made a mistake putting dwarf peas in beds am finding it very hard to get down on my knees and spot the pods - same shade of colour as the foliage.

Squash bed doing OK. 1 summer squash got completely munched day after planting but I think I planted it too small as others have been fine. Will make sure to grow bigger before planting out next time.

Onions and shallots (hard to see under lurid bright green netting) lots of green tops. Leeks at back of those still thin but bulking out slowly.

All in all, pleased with progress. Enjoying raised beds and not having to water as much as with everything in containers. Most of it hasn't been much work apart from planting out - onions especially just really ignored them.
                  Attached Files
                  LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• I finally feel as though we are getting somewhere!
                    Pics taken on 10th April, 22nd May and today.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Looking good SaraJH.
                      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Originally posted by SaraJH View Post
                        I finally feel as though we are getting somewhere!
                        Pics taken on 10th April, 22nd May and today.
                        Excellent - lovely neat beds all sectioned off. I can't see from the photos but what is planted in those big black tubs at the end of each raised bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
                          Looking good SaraJH.
                          Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                          Excellent - lovely neat beds all sectioned off. I can't see from the photos but what is planted in those big black tubs at the end of each raised bed?
                          Thanks both, I'm super pleased with it.

CM potatoes are in the black pots, I'm hoping to make our first harvest in 2 weeks time, I can't wait!

Comment

• Sarah! I'm in Hoar! That is just "Perfik" Good on ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by skeggijon View Post
                              Slowly catching up
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65253[/ATTACH]
                              Overwintered Onions nearly ready
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65254[/ATTACH]
                              Most Toms are romping away now.....
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65255[/ATTACH]
                              ....however, I now have the other plot which I accidently agreed to take!
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65256[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]65257[/ATTACH]

Are You Mad!..........................

Comment

• Right! Mines a mess! But slowly getting there!

An hell of a lot of weeding left to do! But not as dishearted as I was a few weeks back!

I will catch up!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X