Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That looks fab Dean, doesn't look a mess to me!

Comment

• Sara! If you could see the "Mucky Bit's" ..........
      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
        Are You Mad!..........................
        Apparently I am.
        Your plots looking good
        What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
        Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• What a difference a bit of warmth can make

Attached Files

Comment

• Will You Lot Begger Off! ..........................................
            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• June in the Garden
              This is the view of my garden today. Potatoes are taking over the patio but I like it.
              Attached Files

Comment

• June Continued
                A few more photos,some of my brussels sprouts have last years runner beans climbing up them,need to sort out with some more suitable support. I've got peas in a large pot with carrots & a Carmen cucumber in the kitchen.
                Attached Files

Comment

• JJ, you've got loads of potatoes! And your sweetcorn looks lovely - a lot bigger than my ones! It looks very lush
                  Like the cat you've got growing in the middle of your lawn ...!
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Thanks Susie He always comes out to see what I'm getting up to in his garden.

Comment

• Isn't this time of year brilliant when at last you can start to see the rewards of your efforts.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Isn't this time of year brilliant when at last you can start to see the rewards of your efforts.
                        Found this this morning and thought it was an appropriate response to the above post...

https://www.newscientist.com/article...m-during-meals

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• Originally posted by Penellype View Post
                          Found this this morning and thought it was an appropriate response to the above post...

https://www.newscientist.com/article...m-during-meals

Cheers Pene, love it............I often hum when I'm eating. I thought it was normal...........
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Still getting multiple crashes and failures trying to do pics....

Persevering.

My little corner of paradise... plot label.

And view from the NE corner.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• The two little raised beds.

One with ano old cold frame, a yellow climbing courgette and a marrow, and one with the rustiest garlic in living memory, and black forest climbing courgette and a green bush courgette.

Attached Files

Comment

• Bed 1, with brassicas and runners....

Bed 2, with curcurbits, peas and sunflowers.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X