Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Stella, but I don't make flans either!

Comment

• Originally posted by stella View Post
      Do you put cue in a flan?

No we ate that with the salad, but I did put a courgette in the flan though.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• A cabbage and a load of red torpedo onions.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• More tomatoes and chillies and last of the courgettes.

Also some of my TPS potatoes that I was very nervous about unearthing. I've got lots of new potato size potatoes in nomral looking colours - I was expecting blue, purple and other strange looking things. So far they look normal. Don't know about taste though!
          Likac66

Living in her own purple world

Loving gardening, reading, knitting and crochet.

Comment

• Lots of tomatoes, loads of French beans for the freezer and yet more cucumbers! The neighbours cower behind the furniture and won't answer the door now - "No! Go away - we haven't finished the last one yet." I wish I was as good at celeriac as I am at cucumbers.

Comment

• (yesterday)

Tomatoes, onions, and turnips. Pulled up the last of the Meteor peas and Sugar Snap plants and I've hung them out to dry in the shed. I'm hoping that I'll be able to dry them sufficiently to save them as seed for next year. I've never done this before so it's fingers crossed time.

Comment

• Not keen on flan either, I mean just the word is......flan....... Oh pulled up some baby beetroot roasted it round the pork, turned it a bit pink but tasted good
                Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

• Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomatoes (Chilian Flower, a pointy Roma and some bog standard toms) and a lovely warty short sweet cucmber whose name escapes me!

Comment

• French Beans lots of tomatoes, and a gigantic strawberry. I can't believe I'm actually getting too many tomatoes from my balcony garden. So very happy with my first attempt at gardening... bring on the glut!

Attached Files

Comment

• Lots of tomatoes and some Yellow Stuffer ones starting to ripen at last...
                      Loads of peas
                      Beetroot
                      Carrots
                      Coriander
                      Oregano
                      Parsley
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• On monday, i had carrots, potato and courgette out, courgette is still going great guns. And even my squash seems to have decided to come to the party...looking forward to that in a few weeks.

Also i needed a bit of space for my final lot of lettuce so i pulled some parsnips. They were a decent size too...only second year of growing them!

Finally my outdoor tomatos took a bit of a beating from the wind the other day so i've had the green fruit off a couple of plants...they're now in a cupboard with a banana but not holding out much hope.

Comment

• Cabbage. Wheeler's Imperial and Greyhound, well what bits were left after the snugfest. Blanched and in the freezer. Dug some BF&B into the bed and will get some sulphate of ammonia in there before I transplant my cauliflower and cover back over tomorrow.
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Carrots
                            Potatoes
                            Beetroot
                            Tomatoes
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• raspberries, toms and cape gooseberries

Comment

• 3 mini cues
                                Big bowl sungold cherry tomatoes
                                2 medium beetroot
                                4 large sweetcorn
                                6 mini courgettes
                                Small bag of borlotti beans
                                and a large squash
                                Last edited by justgimmeethefaxmaam; 22-09-2012, 10:44 PM. Reason: forgot the squash!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X