X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Mixed lettuce, basil, black cherry and gardeners delight toms, radishes and spring onions..

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    12 s/peppers and i have taken a photo of them on a plate a courgette and lots of cherry toms.
    Last edited by Ms-T; 22-07-2020, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    More yellow courgettes

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Just had the second tomato from the greenhouse, SWMBO got the first yesterday, Gardeners Delight, one of my favourites, Ailsa Craig, Red Pear and British Breakfast also doing well, might get a Cucumber at the weekend too, so need to order some salad weather to go with them, wet, quite cold and horrible just now. Also got first Cayenne chillies and a Hungarian Hot Wax too.

Leave a comment:

• peanut
    replied
    Gave my neighbours some dwarf french beans, a selection of beetroots and some lettuces. They were delighted

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Tatties and some peas(both of which are bit on the small side.......................patience.................)

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Dwarf french beans and french climbing beans oh and lots of black fly....yuk

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    First of our yellow courgettes!

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    The first little courgettes,these were all on one plant,I left two on the plant to hopefully grow bigger now there’s less & a few more runner beans

Leave a comment:

• peanut
    replied
    My first outdoor cucumber, Diva. Lovely little cucumber. I never thought I would be able to taste a difference between cucumbers, but there really is a difference between Diva and Beth Alpha, which I grow in the gh and of course, so different to those we can bus in the suprtmarkt.
    Should have picked some more of my dwarf french beans, but I forgot. I did pick and munch a little pod of not fully grown peas, so delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Half of our broad beans ( sadly not a big crop this year)

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    One apache blackberry & these celebration & moonlight runner beans yesterday -

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Strawberries, tomatoes and a dish of blackberries,

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Mangetout.
    Another potato plant.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied