• Show
Clear All

• burnie
    replied
    Tatties and peas for our tea

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    A root of Wilja potatoes. Not that many on but I can't believe the size of them. The biggest potato weighs over half a kilo.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Plums, apples, mangetout.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Cavelo nero and more courgette

Leave a comment:

• Right Shed Fred
    replied
    Japanese wineberries, autumn raspberries, a few early blackberries.
    egyptian walking onions - to make space for my new tree onions.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    About ten blackberries,they’re in the freezer. It’s funny we’ve been here about twenty years & there’s always been some wild brambles but never blackberries growing on any of it. Last year I bought an apache blackberry plant & planted it in the south facing border,where the wild brambles are (they grow all along the border) this year the apache has fruited & about ten foot away there’s a big cluster of fruit on the wild blackberry! I wonder,did me planting it a mate,get the wild one all excited,something like that,did it sense the new friend,do the roots talk to each other? I read that once,plants communicate,makes me wonder when you plant any fruit tree partner,does the other tree know,in ways that we might not know...

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Rhubarb. One plant is doing really well...the others seem to be suffering in the heat.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Potatoes, a kilo of French beans, mangetout, courgettes, apples.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Charlotte potatoes, black cherry toms, mixed lettuce, radishes, spring onions and Telephone peas.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Peas, beans, onions, tomatoes and lots of blackberries.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Cabbage, courgettes, rasps, an apple (not quite ripe but not far off), toms, cukes and hot wax peppers. And gladiolas.
    Last edited by Mr Bones; 24-07-2020, 07:15 AM. Reason: I forgot the gladdies, how could I forget the gladdies.

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    Four decent marrows and three gherkins.
    The runner beans were a bit grumpy after late frost. I ate a couple of pods raw. The first meal is set for within a week.

Leave a comment:

• Right Shed Fred
    replied
    Wineberries, raspberries (autumn?!), a few blackberries, good handful of runner beans which have been valiantly surviving the blackfly invasion.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Spring onions tomatoes and strawberries.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Lettuce, tomato(singular lol)spring onions and strawberries for afters.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X