Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p.s. don't bankrupt yourself buying pots. If you have to use bigger pots or different size pots do it. It isn't an exact science.

Comment

• I use these for all my veggies vikki........£4 for 150 pots........not bad.

25 New Plastic "Six Pack" plant containers - Beckfield Nurseries Online
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ta muchley AP and BM!

Will get them moved out of their loo rolls ASAP!
        http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

• a word of warning from a saddo who woke up at 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Watch the heat in your greenhouses during the sunny spells. Mine has been up as high as 87ºf and in the direct sunlight your seedlings can just frizzle them up.. Make sure there is shading of some sort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
            a word of warning from a saddo who woke up at 3.30 and couldn't get back to sleep.

Watch the heat in your greenhouses during the sunny spells. Mine has been up as high as 87ºf and in the direct sunlight your seedlings can just frizzle them up.. Make sure there is shading of some sort.
            And take this as a thank you from someone who woke up at 5.00am and couldn't get back to sleep either!
            http://vegblogs.co.uk/overthyme/

Comment

• Picture taken today. Seedlings now well over 6" high except for one I damaged. Still very spindly and I think I am going to have to move them out of the grow light in the next week or so.

Potty
              Attached Files
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• looking really good matey. Mine are in the greenhouse in natural light although I have a thermostatically controlled heater running. As I said earlier, if you do put them in the greenhouse, be careful to shade from the sun as they can scorch. My greenhouse has been up over 90º on the sunny days we have had.
                Your compost looks to beon the dry side although that is maybe just the impression I am getting from the photograph.

Comment

• Spot on AP on the dry side that is, they were watered immediately after picci was taken.

You don't need to go to SpecSavers then.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• There's no flys on AP Potty......................Haven't a clue where that saying came from. Sorry, I tangetise.......
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• I presume you mean the buzzy type not the zippy/buttony type

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Ap lives in a "No Fly Zone"

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Ap lives in a "No Fly Zone"
                          That could be very awkward for a gentleman of standing.

Potty

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Ap lives in a "No Fly Zone"
                            Only when he's wearing his kilt...........

Comment

• Another warning about fierce sunshine. We still have frost on the grass as I type, yups almost mid-day but the temperature in the greenhouse is 97.2ºf

Comment

• btw, the tangentisation on this thread is well, ermhhh tsk tsk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X