Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning People - looks like I have the frock this morning. Just read a Yellow Warning of Snow for London & South East England: East Sussex, Greater London, Kent, Medway, Surrey & West Sussex valid from 1600 Mon 26 Feb to 2355 Tue 27 Feb. Ummmmm so if I can arrange some cover to keep an eye on the wife I could be on the allotment on Sunday which was showing as Sunny yesterday.

Keep warm people there is ice on the car windows out there this morning
    Last edited by Cadalot; 23-02-2018, 05:59 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• ^^^^^ you are most welcome to the frock Cad...Flo and I have grapped all the thermal jumpers and leggings!
      Last edited by Nicos; 23-02-2018, 06:31 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning,, frosty here also the greenhouse temp. was down to 7.5 though I keep my seedlings in a fleece tent and that held a 12c , need to go as I am heading to GDs. flat as she is getting WiFi fitted today some time between 8 and 1 enjoy your day stay warm and safe
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning,

I am off to work soon. Going for a coffee and walk around some shops and getting paid for it. Not bad ha.
          I am going to try and nip down the allotment later. Depends what time I get back home.

Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Morning, last night was our coldest at -3.4c in the GH its warmed up now to -2.8 gardens still frosty and sparkly.
            Keep warm out there
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It's freezing here. And due to get colder. Plus, more snow forecast for next week. The almond blossom won't be enjoying the conditions. Hope the local bees manage to get some stores in before it all drops off.

Anyway, Friday today. Last big deadline (before the next one...). So on with the show.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning g all.
                Dry and bright but a bitterly cold breeze out there.
                Two granddaughters coming for lunch today.
                Looking forward to this as it's been a while since they were both in at the same time.
                Have a good day all and wrap up well.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all, good news
                  I have lost a whole pound this week and dropped into the 8 stone bracket
                  So happy, now only got 6 lb more to lose
                  Oh, and it's flippin cold out
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Well done Nanny Sally.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                      Good morning,

I am off to work soon. Going for a coffee and walk around some shops and getting paid for it. Not bad ha.
                      Come on Carrie - tell us what job you have or we'll have to guess - and it could be embarrassing

Its been sunshiny but bitterly cold here. Had to do some clearing of stacked branches (and brambles) as the pups had found they could clamber out of the garden into next door's - and getting back in wasn't quite so easy. It was a job that needed doing - but a warm day would have been preferable!

I know its going to be cold tonight as the road has been gritted.
                      Stay warm

Comment

• Good evening, an other dry day but again very cold, visited some friends once I was finished at GDs then picked up the boy's from school, Fed them before their dad came home as Friday night is cubs and scouts night, once our son was in decided to take OH out for a meal, so headed to Ardrossan and bout fish suppers(she paid) then went along the coast to eat them, even though it wasn't sunny it was still a nice evening light, sitting there listening to some good music with a lovely view in front if us I turned to OH and said "as it is starting to darken I think I will collect some bags of seaweed" I collected four bags which I am quite happy with, but there must have been something on the wireless that didn't please OH as I get the feeling something isn't quite right,well I suppose I will find out eventually. Now of to have a read so enjoy your weekend. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning n'alln'all

...and the sun rises this morning to reveal a rather pretty heavy frost!
                          It would look nice on an Xma$ card!...(see, even I thought it too early yet to mention the 'C'word!)

Watermelon and live yog for me this morning..mmm...

Kettle's on....see ya later...
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nico's, Morning All No frost here and we were expecting it. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Bitterly cold waiting for a ferry home, big digital thermometer is displaying -5 and there must be a few degrees of wind chill as well.

Have a happy and warm Saturday

Comment

• Morning, yep, it's frosty out there
                                Nicos, I had cantaloupe melon, blueberries, strawberries with vanilla yoghurt for breakfast. Don't like the tang of plain yoghurt
                                Hubby was off aircraft spotting with his mates, so I am home alone and left to my own devices.
                                Perfect
                                Have a great day
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X