Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I checked the weather forecast on Irish TV at lunchtime there, and they were saying how cold it is today - only reaching a high of 4 degrees for our area.

Honestly, I'm out in the back garden at the moment and might have to strip down to my Y-fronts it's that warm.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Sunny here too Kev and no wind so I was down to a tee shirt earlier when working (just making sure every one knows I was actually working). Temps dropping now though.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lovely sunny day. From indoors I could easily convince myself that I was in the med until I ventured outside. Brrrrh. The car that is parked outside my door hasn’t seen the sun and still has frost on its roof. So it hasn’t warmed up much. I decided to try and rescue plants from last year that had already managed to survive the winter so far and realised i’d already done most them, must have been Nov/Dec time. I’d missed a vine. Roll on spring, perleeeease.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
          Good morning all.
          A bright sunny morning but very cold
          Wrap up well and have a good day.
          Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
          I checked the weather forecast on Irish TV at lunchtime there, and they were saying how cold it is today - only reaching a high of 4 degrees for our area.

Honestly, I'm out in the back garden at the moment and might have to strip down to my Y-fronts it's that warm.
          Bramble, the thought of seeing Kelvin in his Y-fronts should be enough to keep you indoors, whatever the weather.

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
          Sunny here too Kev and no wind so I was down to a tee shirt earlier when working (just making sure every one knows I was actually working). Temps dropping now though.
          and as for you, Mr Bones, you don't even have any flesh to keep you warm.

It has truly been very sunshiny here - and it has truly been blummin cold. Goosepimples on my goosepimples weather. I wimped out of doing anything outside apart my weekly jaunt to Morries to look for yellow stickers. Somehow, I ended up talking to the man who looks after the wine racks about his childhood in Portugal, his grandparents' vineyard and his time as a chef in London. He tapped me on the arm and said "You'd better go now, the shop has closed".

My bargain of the day (since I don't do diets) is an £11.50 Justice League Celebration cake, reduced to 58p. So many decisions to make! Who should I eat first - Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman or some other hero I don't recognise! Obviously, it had to be him and he is, now, just a fond memory wrapped in marzipan.

Just toddling down to say goodnight to the chooks. I need to tell them about my exciting day.

Comment

• Evening All

Full day over the plots and when I was out of the wind it was very pleasant. Put overcoats on my new fruit trees and turned all my braasica cages upside down in case the snow arrives.

Comment

• Good evening, an o the dry sunny day and the temperature actually reached 8c. really nice out of the wind, went out to a GC for a free coffee and while there bought some dahlia seeds, bishops children and bedding dahlias, I will sow them tomorrow and hopefully get some edging round my raised beds, and talking of beds its time I went to mine, enjoy the coming week keep warm and safe, pass on a smile. Goodnight
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning People -3C forecast last night and some light dandruff snow is falling and settling on the bench out side. I really hope it does not get too bad I've been looking forward to going to the Gardening Press Event on Wednesday.

Take Care and keep warm people.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Snowing. Getting heavier and settling.

Per the met not supposed to snow till 10:00. So much for super computers!
                  Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

• Good Morning All Ner sner yet but it's cold enough. Forgot to turn off my alarm , resurfacing lorries arrived outside our house just after that, then got a text reminder from the bank at 7.24! No rest for the wicked. Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning and happy bargain cake day VC.

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                      Good Morning All Ner sner yet but it's cold enough.
                      Its been snowing here since 7-ish Flo looks like its set in for the day.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

-2° and heavy snow here on and off. With a bit of luck it will not come to much

Keep warm all

Comment

• Quite pleasant up here, no frost or snow.......yet

Comment

• Happy Monday.
                            Its sunshiny here, of course, but there's a biting wind. It was -3 in the GH earlier - now its 20C! Think I may find summat useful to do in there - like drink coffee and chat to the mangetout - in French or they may not understand.

Take care out there, stay warm and if you haven't already, its time to put your woolly drawers on! (What were they???)

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

-8C here last night

And yep...I choose today of all days to start up swimming again!..well, at least give it a go!

Keep warm and safe peeps....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, yes, we have snow.
                                Big flakes, looking so pretty. Don't think it will cause any problems
                                Hope not as I have my follow up in Cardiology this afternoon.
                                So that's my day today, medical again
                                Have a great day folks, hopefully the snow man comp will still be open
                                Last edited by Nannysally99; 26-02-2018, 09:31 AM.
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X