This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    Well the weather is actually doing nothing here right now.
    Completely grey sky, no breeze, no sun, it's as if we are waiting for something to happen. Eerie.
    Anyway, nothing much on the cards, grocery shopping and domestics.
    Wrap up warm and stay safe all.

Good luck with your hospital visit this afternoon Nannysally.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,we have blue in the sky,sun,some snow dandruft,plus it's bloomin cold,got to go shops in a bit,MR can stay in the warm,stay safe .
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I hope that's indoor swimming Nicos . Good luck for this afternoon NS, hope it all goes well for you.
        Bands of snow here but it's like beads of polystyrene.
        Keep warm folks
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning had a lovely weekend in Oban, fabulous weather, sunny but soooo cold! What a town it's certainly changed since last time I was there. Can you believe, pavements and roads with no potholes, no littler and lovely restaurants...fab!

No snow here just sunshine...like VC, but it's blooming freezing!

Good luck with your hospital visit NS, hope all goes well.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever the weather, off for a catch up!
          sigpic

Comment

• Can't believe it but I've just looked out the window and although the sun is shining it's snowing!!
            sigpic

Comment

• Our heating packed up this morning and the gasman can't come until tomorrow. It's. freezing and starting to snow. My good neighbour has let me borrow a small heater which is taking the edge off and the oven's on. Brandy bottle is coming out to play tonight
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I think it would be an early night for me in this weather FF, I hope the gas man calls early for you homes cool down quickly in this weather
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• You're not kidding rary it's like a freezer upstairs! Been cooking all day for the outlaws and we have a desperate Dan pie so that'll warm us up

Comment

• Heavy on the Hendo's

Comment

• Good afternoon, an other dry day though very cold, and cloudy, was out in the garden for a time getting rid of some bushes though one I had to saw down as I am unable to remove the roots, I checked the prices of the materials that I require for dressing off the edges, I had to go and lie down with the shock, now need to see if I can get OH to pay for it would try and get her to do the work,, but it would finish up with me having to pay someone to do it, right need to go as that's the tea ready, will catch you later
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Snow stopped pretty much as quick as it started, but it's pretty cold. I think I mentioned the robins we have in the garden...one had a sore foot. Managed to get a close look this morning, his foot is pretty much frizzled up and he has virtually no tail but looks healthy other than that and seems quite happy poor little thing! Always makes me sad when I see things like that.
                        Anyhoo, off out for my walk so see you all later...enjoy the rest of your evening folks.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Well, it has snowed on and off in big quantities all day, but not settled thankfully.
                          All good at the hospital, will get another appointment in December and that should be it. Thank goodness.
                          The NHS at its very best
                          These sunny days are causing havoc at work. Everyone is having a sort out! Inundated with stuff, and very grateful we are too.
                          Have a good evening everyone, and them with no heating should be snuggled up to someone or something
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Only the 31 degrees here today..
                            Got my work finished and had a swim in the outdoor pool then..
                            Tsk.tsk.. not sure what are you all complaining about the cold for
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• You can go off some people you know.
                              Where are you Trip? Don't be afraid - I won't jump on a plane and surprise you .

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                You can go off some people you know.
                                Where are you Trip? Don't be afraid - I won't jump on a plane and surprise you .
                                You? Go off me? How very dare You!!
                                In India VC... how soon can you get here??
                                That court order has lapsed now, hasn't it?
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X