This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All

9° here and dry Will be off to the plots later to add bark to a few paths and tackle anything else that takes my fancy.

Have a a splendid Sunday everyone

Comment

• Morning all,dry and miserable looking outside,got some inside tiding up to do,have a good day and Bgood2yrselfs.
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
        We have a lovely dry sunny morning with a 10 deg temp.
        Hope to spend the day outdoors after I come back from church.
        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Quite a bit of rain overnight, sky lightening a bit now. No wind about so don't think the weather will be changing much today.
          On the plus side it was warm enough last night to leave all the tender stuff out in the greenhouse, so no plant hokey cokey last night or this morning

Have a good'un all!

Comment

• Good Morning peeps...Been raining off and on most of the morning but sky's looking a lot brighter now...Gonna get the veg patch all weeded today and feed it ready for another season..Enjoy your day ahead!

Comment

• Good morning, raining here now but stated out dry, was out in the garden for a short time, and decided to set out some of my lily buckets, then plant some cauliflower at which point I got caught by OH and had to go in the house, though I do feel shattered I don't think I will mention that to her, and again NS you show again that I slipped up by not having a wager with you and Nicos
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all. Little and often Rary till you are fully recovered . It takes a while to recover from the toxins your body fought hard to get rid of and if you try too much too early............. You know your wife is right this time around so enjoy being spoiled even if it goes against your natural instincts. Silly old sod you

Comment

• ^^^^^^ I put a like there AP for the info, not for the description;
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ I put a like there AP for the info, not for the description;

Comment

• Steady there rary, you're repeating yourself Good Morning All Back to working Mondays Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all. 8.7 with dense mist here.

Have fun whatever you get up to
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning Flo et al, 8.0 - 8.5 in the Space Saver Greenhouse this morning, nice to see those higher temperatures in the morning. Another Hospital visit to a new consultant for the wife today, I have to say the new drugs are making improvements in a reduction of pain, her sagging skin at the bottom of her eye is now back in contact with it and her skin tone is much improved as well as her strength and general stability. Still early days but I'm not having to lift her so much and when I do it isn't as much of a dead weight, she is now actually contributing more.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Pleased to read the positive improvements Cads

Morning All

8° and wet....now there's a change Nothing planned today so will see what it brings.

Have a good Monday All

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

No set plans today.
                              Weather very iffy so I might be tackling the ironing and much needed domestic chores.
                              I do have a load of cooking pears waving to je from the freezer, and enough cider vinegar and onions...so it might end up me making a batch of chutney....

Very pleased you hear your news Cad
                              Any improvement must be such a relief to you both.

Looks like OH has got the ironing board out for me....
                              Best get on then!

Have a great day peeps....see ya later...
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Glad to hear your wife is doing a bit better, Cadalot. Best wishes to you both and the family.

Good day out yesterday but no rain. More forecast for today, not much but anything is better than nothing.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X