Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must pot on my onions this weekend, looks damp and gloomy outside today, at least the winds dropped. I was out fishing a couple of nights ago, it was like fishing in a washing machine, the sea was proper rough, still fresh Cod for tea is a nice bonus.

Comment

• Happy Sunshiny Saturday - and its warm too
      I can see the garden coming back to life daily - buds on the passion flower is my new spot for the day
      Have a great day everyone - and, of course, I knew it was Rugby! Come on Wales

Comment

• Morning all. OH and I been to lidl with children - phew, that was a biiiig shop. No shortage of veggies either. Hoping to do some seed sowing today or tomorrow. Mooching about at home for a bit, then probably go to beach later as everywhere else to wet.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Well it's been a topsy-turvy couple of days...this afternoon I'm off with my daughter to see her friends newborn baby boy! Looking forward to a wee cuddle!
          sigpic

Comment

• Lottie, are you decorating yourself?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
              Lottie, are you decorating yourself?
              Don't be silly, Jay, Lottie's decorating a room in the house

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Did you have bacon bramble?
                Nicos! You are beginning to worry me!

For god sake! PM your address and I'll forward a pack of "Bacon" on!
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Oh...it's getting worse...I started a strict diet on 1st of Feb so almost anything is making me droooool

You are so sweet...thanks for the offer, but I'm going to have to decline xxxx
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Noooooo!!!...did I really say that?????
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Wuss!
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening I didn't have time to post this morning was too busy enjoying my bacon roll.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Despite having to be up close and friendly to the loo today, it's been mild enough to leave the back door open for most of it. The dogs have loved it and so have I as they haven't entirely got the hang of asking to go out.

The kitchen got a clean. I can't find the insurance certificate to claim for my 13 month old non working cooker. Oh, and the TV my elephant fell on.

I did, however, get the cheque for my son writing my car off the week before Christmas. It's a bit chewed as Prince got there first. They never paid for a hire car which was part of the t&c's. Wriggled out of it by querying both of our licences. DVLA provided info that they were ok.

Now sat in a pub (near the loo) chilling and writing this.
                          Last edited by JanieB; 04-02-2017, 06:09 PM.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Hope you manage to stay away from the loo Janey! Youngest decided to take the dog for a walk just as the rain started tipping down. So, put full wet weather gear on youngest and out we went. Have just got back and cooked dinner for youngest, got completely soaked but youngest loved it splashing in puddles all the way around. Dog got home and ran for her bed in the garage.

Youngest getting a bit sleepy now, eldest and OH still out buying climbing shoes......
                            Last edited by happyhumph; 04-02-2017, 06:12 PM.
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I have this coat. It's not pretty or fashionable. I went shopping with my daughter about 30 years ago and we bought the same coat. Hers was red and mine beige. She dumped hers years ago. Mine has a stain I can't get rid of, the cuffs are frayed and someone has burned a small cigarette hole in it. It is so useful, warm and comfortable I can't find any reason to get rid of it unless I find something to replace it. When we were walking the dogs last weekend and Hollie was so cold and miserable it was lovely to be able to tuck her into the coat and not care that she was wet and muddy. It also has a hood which kept the wind and hail at bay. I call it my gardening coat but to be quite honest it comes out whenever the weather is extremely cold as I have never found another one that compares. I'd rather be warm than fashionable.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• I have an old dog walking coat too - must look like a baglady! Just need some string round the waist and newspaper in my boots and I could probably collect a bob or two if I hang around outside the pub
                                Its a good job old clothes can't talk. Mine would have a few embarrassing tales to tell
                                Bet yours would too Janie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X