Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all, just had a nice lazy brunch with daughter and sil...they have left for airport now. I just went with a lovely ciabatta roll with BACON...oops, sorry was I meant to whisper that?! Off to the supermarket later to restock the cupboards and then enjoy the rest of what's left of Sunday. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
    Carrie, you are definitely not alone. I had been driving about twenty years when this happened. Reversed out the driveway straight into the tail end of a huge, red post office van!! How could you not have seen that yelled OH...it was dark says me!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Yep Nicos - bacon, eggs, sausages, mushrooms, baked beans and hash browns. My grandson has waffles and cheese with his and never eats the ends of his sausage! If it's any consolation, I just cook it and wash up, I don't eat any of it.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I wasn't going to grow much veg this year after last years disasters but...having just been to the supermarket where there were no lettuce, toms and even carrots among lots of other veg, I think I will rethink my plans!! Shelves were practically bare!!
        sigpic

Comment

• We must have had them all. Our shelves in T*** o, were packed.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• evening all,the Tesco in our next place had lots of vegg as well,all at the normal price's,well they did yesterday.Jay even rethinking your plans,will mean you not get any salad stuff home grown this time of year,unless you have a costly set up
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It was the smell of bacon cooking at a campsite that got me back into eating meat after a long break as a veggie. Still don't eat much meat probably only a couple of times a week plus bacon on a weekend.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                I won't say what I had with my eggs and baked beans for tea last night.
                See? Easy
                is this a guessing game? was it BACON that you had
                yes it must have been bacon, what else would you have with eggs and beans but bacon though up here we call it ham and eggs, not bacon and eggs
                Or is there something I have missed about the bacon
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Now down here rary, ham is 4 times thicker than bacon when eaten with eggs.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Nearly everyone's having bacon - I'm missing out! Don't eat much meat but bacon is a fave. I like it in a big greasy fry up

A nothing much weekend and dull weather but now enjoying chillaxing. Best part of the day when it is cold to snuggle up on the sofa with the cat.

Have a good evening all.
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Not had good ham and eggs.for years

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        , what else would you have with eggs and beans
                        Sossidges? Tomatoes? Another egg?

Evening all and rary
                        I've sown beetroot in modules and Oskar peas in pots and watched Wales win this afternoon.
                        Now I'm sipping the last of a bottle of 1984 Monbazillac that I found at the back of the cupboard. 1984!!! We're about the same age

sits back and waits for the rude comments

Comment

• log fire

Poor quality image with my little pocket camera, but you get the idea, dram in hand, favourite spot after a busy day.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	log fire.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	2370982

Comment

• looks good to me Burnie,

Comment

• Bacon is bacon to me rary!

This morning our son in law had...1 Lorne sausage, 2 rashers bacon, 1 fried egg, 1 tattie scone...all in a ciabatta roll times 2. Where do they put it?!

Went to Morries, next to no veg, should have gone to T***o!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Any kitty photos Hazel?
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X