This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Just need some string round the waist and newspaper in my boots and I could probably collect a bob or two if I hang around outside the pub
    No that doesn't work...........they tell me
    Been reading tonight now time for bed, but did go to . GC earlier and bought some plug plants for hanging baskets so will grow them on and take cuttings from them, did spend some time on the laptop and was on utube came across a feeding system called the midfielder system has anyone any knowledge of this system, if so does it work, I checked the price of the books associated with it and there is no way I would purchase any of them, not even with the money from VCs pub collection. Well as I said time for bed, try not to snores please as my OH says she can't sleep for someone snoring all night, me I never hear it so I don't know who is doing it. Goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• The system I was on about is called the Mittlieder system auto correct changed that and I couldn't get back in to change it
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!

Happy Sunday

We have rain dripping through our ceiling
        Guess that's going to need to be the next DIY event
        The ceiling and wall insulation there needs replacing/upgrading there anyway

Apart from that....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos n'all! Hope the drips aren't landing on your head very misty this morning. More seed sowing and trip to swimming pool later. Kettle on , help yourself.
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good morning all Nippy here today. Better get up soon to start cooking breakfast. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bacon?...it is isn't it?.....
              Last edited by Nicos; 05-02-2017, 08:59 AM.
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning everyone, lazy start but readying myself to go to the plot. Hoping to cut back the raspberries in the fruit cage and give it a good old clear out today.

Comment

• Morning all, I'm shattered. Came home about 1 am, and couldn't get to sleep until after 3 am.
                  Will have to have a little 40 winks later.
                  Evening all was great, hubby made sure he had all keys with him, so there was no repeat of the shenanigans of a fortnight ago lol
                  Have a great day all
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its dry out so I'll get in the garden later.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Bacon?...it is isn't it?.....
                    We've had bacon
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. I woke up to winter wonderland. Blue sky, bright sunshine and everything sparkling white.The trees framed in the background like a picture postcard. The temp is minus 1.
                      Just had our weekend treat of bacon, egg, mushrooms and tomatoes with a big pot of tea.
                      Off out to church shortly and then to do some grocery shopping.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Still no internet here. They having trouble sorting it but hopefully they should sort it soon.
                        Also only had the car for a week and Ive already ended up breaking the tail light cover when reversing. Oops!

Think i might start sowing some seeds today. Have a good day
                        Carrie

Comment

• We are all going to have to start whispering about this b@@con thing
                          Poor Nicos is not only in France, but on a diet. Let's be kind to her
                          I won't say what I had with my eggs and baked beans for tea last night.
                          See? Easy
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Happy Sunday
                            No risk of me mentioning bacon as I haven't eaten any for 30+ years!
                            Is it that crispy stripey stuff that is eaten in a sliced white bread sarnie, with a smell that makes your nose twitch and you drool?

Comment

• Howoddmyspacebarstoppedworking

Now its working again

Comment

• Morning all,I don't even like the smell of bacon,papering done,was shattered last night,and what did not ache is not worth saying,we love the new look,sounds like Carrie has baptized the car,you not the first and not the last lass,years ago when kids were little,i was learning to drive,as i turned into the drive,the kids were arguing,and MR was telling em to shup up ext,next thing all in split second,the car hit the front brick porch,it got repaird ok,hehehehe,bet that made a better end to the evening NS,Bramble that sounds lovely to look at,have a nice day,i got thinks to catch up on,not decorating related,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X