Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope you are feeling better Flo...Lottie enjoy your 5 minutes to yourself!
    sigpic

Comment

• God morning all. Beautiful sunny morning but a freezing cold windLooks like all my plants made it through the night.
      My forecast is telling me today is to be the coldest so must try harder to get stuff under cover.
      Nothing planned today, all the ironing done, so perhsps a trip to the library.
      Have a good day all.
      Flo, hope youre feeling better.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Well done on the promotion Snadge..........well deserved.
        Thanks Big fella. As long as we don't finish up like the Mackems sitting in the bottom three for all the new season. Be interesting to see if Raffa gets the financial help he will need?
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good morning,

Sun is out but looks like it might be a bit chilly with the wind blowing. Got to wait in for food shopping and a parcel. Hope they don't come to late I want to go to the allotment today.

Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Thanks All Dizziness has just about gone, but I'm so tired. Staying at home again today. It's over a year since I was off sick and about 4 years before that so I consider myself lucky. Sun's still out but it's really windy and cold. Slow and steady today
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lucky you Flo, I was about two weeks before I started to feel human again...not wanting to burst your bubble but a month later it came back. Thankfully I've not had it since. Glad you are feeling better.
              sigpic

Comment

• It was about 2 years since I had it & am still not 100% so you've done well Flo.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Not as bad as I thought in the greenhouse last night, plus 1 and now a balmy 10 degrees, dwarf French beans coming on in the root trainers in the blowaway inside the greenhouse and the Celeriac is growing out there too. Weather doesn't seem as bad today and the leeks and onions look alright outside in the raised beds, ditto the broad beans. Glad I got the tatties in before the weather turned, hopefully get the romanesco(checked spelling on packet, I had been a bit "Hyacinth Bucket" with the previous spelling lol)and the golden acre primos in the last raised bed end of the week. Brussels are coming along, probably another week before they go out, not sown the "Neeps" yet(the Scots call 'em turnips, but they're not, they're swedes).

Comment

• Afternoon all - hope all are well!

Sunshine and no frost in Leeds - goodness knows how we managed that, or how long it will last! It was freeeezing last night though

I potted on my squash last night -they're going great guns. The toms are slowly growing leaves and the chillies are being even slower - getting there though and that is all that is important!

Comment

• Afternoon all, what a sunny morning we have had, as others have said chilly winds, but lots of shiny.
                      All outdoor crops have made it so far which is good
                      Been to work this morning did 8700 steps whilst I was there. If I worked full time, I'd lick this 10000 steps a day easy.
                      Have a lovely afternoon
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon, suns out but we have also had snow showers when the sun was still shining! It's freezing though and I've had the heating on. Getting my new phone today...ordered over the internet as I couldn't get to the store. Meant to be coming this morning but guess what...it's not coming until 6pm!

BM, you are right, I don't think vertigo or labyrinthitis ever leaves you completely. Just don't turn your head too quickly!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon we've got a garden full of hailstones can't see a bit of grass or even soil too me by surprise but I did get my seedlings I'm hardening off back into the GH just as it started.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Rary...don't forget there's also Grassmere gingerbread....mmmmmmmm.....
                            Thanks Nicos, that's all I need someone to let me know there is something nice to eat, divestment cake now gingerbread I trying to get away for a nice romantic??? no forget that, relaxing break and you and Marie are giving tips on how to increase my waste line believe me there is no need for an increase
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• The best thing about hailstones Bren is that your garden would look as tidy as all your neighbours
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening All
                                Hope your gardens have survived the cold weather!
                                I've been a busy little chicken and not had much time on here. Took Mum to the hospital for a checkup and the dogs to be groomed. Why is it that you can go for weeks without any appointments, then 2 turn up at exactly the same time.
                                No frost last night but we had the tiniest little flurry of hail this afternoon just as I was picking up the dogs! Bet they'll feel the cold now that they've lost their winter coats!
                                Time for food.............see you soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X