• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Mornin n'alln'all !

Janie....maybe a fox?
    Rary....hugs for you xx

Made Scarlet's chocolate cake again.
    The last one was clearly faulty cos it only lasted a couple of days....It somehow disappeared into thin air!
    This time I made it 50% larger

Am getting soooo excited as daughter arrives on Saturday for a whole week!
    I keep planning menues and trips out and garden projects for her to choose from...
    maybe she just wants to chill out?...te he!...whatever ...it'll just be lovely having her with us!
    OH has booked the week off work too...yippeee!

Right, well, best try get back to sleep !
    Hibou says hello by the way
    Last edited by Nicos; 01-06-2017, 01:57 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All How lovely for you Nicos Sunny here again. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning we've got sunshine as well Flo
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

We also have the sun got domestic duties today and a tree surgeon round this afternoon to chop down a couple of deseased trees. Hope you all have a pleasant 1st of June

Comment

• Morning all, looking good here, my washing basket is awaiting my attention.
            Work later on, I'm going in for a rest lol
            Checked my kale and sprouts through their post net curtain cage, secured with clothes pegs of course.
            These are my new and experimental crop, and they are growing well. Haven't seen a dreaded white butterfly yet.
            Have a lovely day everyone, the sun is shining
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, dull here, rain is on it's way! Meant to say I had Harry dog at the vet on Tuesday...ear infection, skin irritation and heart murmur! Only thing we didn't know about previously was the ear infection, this is obviously what the problem has been. I thought he had toothache. So we have ear drops, pills for skin, heart meds (this is new) and water tablets! This is going to be fun!
              Hope your dogs are ok Janie!
              Excited for you Nicos, I'm sure you will have a lovely week.
              Ironing to do today and some shopping my favourite chores. Off for a cuppa first.
              Hope you all have a lovely day!
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning All - Nice and sunny here today - I have a trip to the dump to make with the old carpet and rugs from the stairs, landing and hall and I finally finished fitting the offcut from the new carpet in my slender broom cupboard office, which now needs a tidy after moving out stuff to get the carpet in.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Aww...poor Harry. No wonder he was uncomfortable Jay. Glad you've got it under control now though

Cad...did I miss your stairlift being fitted?.....

Comment

• Good morning all. Grey, dull and miserable here with rain on the way. Reflecting the way I feel. Dont know ehats on thr cards yet but it will probably be an indoor job so maybe s bit of a clearout.
                    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Kettle's on bramble.....sit and have a brew first and reflect on the good things in life x
                      Last edited by Nicos; 01-06-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• I've just spotted my status has moved on to 'cropper'. If only...!

Anyway, it's been a day of supplies today. Water up from the well and a delivery of five tonnes of sheep and goat muck. It's sending the dogs wild, especially as the guy who delivered it brought his young border collie along for the ride.

Better get busy, busy, busy.

Big hugs, Bramble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          Cad...did I miss your stairlift being fitted?.....
                          Not wanting to jinx anything but it should be here and working on Saturday morning. If not then I think we just start looking for a bungalow to move into, our ex neighbour has one opposite her on the Isle of Wight, as it will be easier than trying to get a stair lift fitted and more than likely quicker!
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Afternoon everyone, not been around much as we went away camping over the bank holiday weekend and returned Tuesday. Managed to get to the plot yesterday and got some bits done then work today. I'm home earlier than expected which is a bonus so trying to catch up on here and then get some potting on done, have a good afternoon..

Comment

• Good afternoon, raining quite heave here now, started dull this morning then the rain came in about eleven thirty, this was supposed to be the school sports day today but they had to be cancelled so looking forward to them will now be held on a day when one or both parents can attend, with a bit of luck, I'm at our daughter's with her boys OH has the younger boys and a new dog with her, its a lapo atso or something like that, and I have just received a phone call telling me that the dog will not be back down when I am not there as she has just wet the floor then dirtied it, my wife had her out but I think this will be the first time she has seen rain, so it's all strange to her, if I am told when I go back home that " if a dog comes in this house she is out" I will off to get some dogs. Need to go little drummer boy has started up again I will go and see if he wants some thing to eat
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Lovely being back at work today. Hubby took the GG out girl a walk and an ice cream at the end, then picked me up from work.
                                Five lots of washing on line and brought in by hubby while I was out.
                                Load number six is in the machine. I tell you, if you're not nailed down in this house, you'll be on the line.
                                Also wangled it that it's something with chips for tea.
                                That's hubby's domain with his garage chip fryer.
                                Have a great evening folks
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X