Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All condolences HH and hope all goes well with the stairlift Cad. Cheeky extra day for me today so lots to fill it with. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• BTW - Room Service woke me this morning but is now fast asleep. Weather started out bright and sunny but is now cloudy so cooking this morning and will see how it goes later for outdoors.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning its fine just now so I've been out in the garden planting beans, rain looks like it on the way.

Sorry to read about your Grandmother HH.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, condolences HH sorry to hear your news.
          Best of luck with take 3 Cad and hope Mrs. C. feels ok today.
          It's raining here at the moment but not too cold. Now that son is back to 'puppy' sit we are heading to the Lake District for a couple of days then down to Cheltenham and maybe a visit to Oxford...just trying to decide where to stay in the Lakes. Looking forward to it and hopefully the weather will be kind.
          Hope you have a lovely day whatever weather you have.
          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. A dull start to the day and maybe some rain later.
            Feeling a bit down today.
            Lots of worry and illness in our extended family and holidays being cancelled and grandchildren trying to cope with disappointmene and end of year exams.
            Feeling helpless as its all out of my control and can only wait and see how it all works out.

Theres no price on peace of mind, without it you have nothing.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time bramble.
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning All and Hugs for Bramble x.
                I have a question for the Vine - and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has puzzled over this.............
                Why is it, that when I reach the end of the garden it starts to rain and when I return to the house, it stops?
                Its like the "pegging out the washing" syndrome. As soon as the last item is pegged on the line, the rain starts. Unpeg it all and the rain stops.
                ......or even, go to the toilet/shower and the phone/doorbell rings
                Anyway, enough of my ramblings, the rain's stopped
                Enjoy your days!

Comment

• Condolences HH

Comment

• Back from work. Boy the donations are non stop there today. Glad to be gone home.
                    Big hugs for Bramble and HH.
                    Off to our daughters shortly for a little ones birthday 'do'
                    Yep, I've done two plates of sandwiches, sausage rolls and chicken drumsticks. I don't know if I take over or I get lumbered.
                    Actually, it's a bit of both because miss bi polar struggles with day to day life, let alone any extras.
                    Bringing back the GG tonight and would like to take her to the British Museum tomorrow, watch this space
                    Hope the stair lift gets in Cad
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon, at my daughter's with the boy's which allows me on to the internet, as I am changing my provider and it could take up to midnight to reconnect. HH sorry to hear about your loss, its a relief to know there was no suffering, I lost my sister two weeks ago and that was sudden also, but no suffering, and bramble I do hope that things get easier for you, we seem to put our selves under so much pressure unnecessarily. The two of you are in my prayers, and I am hoping thing get a bit easier for myself after tomorrow,
                      Take care of yourselves Folks and enjoy the weather whatever it is and VC up here in this part of the country its always beautiful no matter the weather
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• So sorry to read your sad news, HappyHumph. My thoughts are with you and also Bramble and Rary.

I've somehow managed to mess up some of my cordon tomatoes - I thought I was checking them daily but have obviously missed some of the sideshoots I should have pulled out and now they are way too big to remove I've made a right mash of things.

A lot of my beans have blackfly. I've been brushing them all off. And the runners are no where near as good as last year.

Apart from that, the lettuce and carrots are looking good.
                        Last edited by craftymarie; 30-05-2017, 09:20 PM.
                        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Evening all, we have returned home with the GG. How happy am I - she's sitting on the sofa munching crisps with her Grandad, discussing Britain's got talent.
                          Now the trick will be to get her up at a reasonable time in the morning
                          Happy days
                          Night all
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Sorry for your loss rary...thinking of you!

NS, you are so lucky living in London and being able to take your GG to all these museums. Love London so much.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Rary - My thoughts are with you.
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• My sympathies to you Rary and will remember your sister in my prayers.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X