Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Cad, Flo and whoever else is up and going.
    Fortunately, it's a lovely sunny start to the day, set to stay I think.
    Hubby has just left to go to Lids, their weekend offers on cheese and dishwasher tablets are his targets.
    So, Flo my room service will be late too lol.
    More armpitting of tomatoes, will get on with that today
    Have a great day all
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• morning all,looking to be a sunny one,pleased your getting sorted Cad,looking for reviews is something i am addicted to the last few years,sorry to hear about the MRS Rary all the best to you both,Burni wishing you all the best,them henias are a ruddy nuisance,had 1 for years,not been down the lottie all week,must go in a bit,i know the weeds will be awfull,thats guarranteed,have a good day all,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, been up for a while, the grey looking day means I've not yet ventured outside, takes me over an hour to look at news, rugby, fishing and gardening forums !!

Comment

• Shame Acorn didn't put as much effort into supplying and fitting the stair lift as they will be into what went wrong, Cadalot. Thought it was a bit sad in their response to your review that they commented they had been successful in finding your details. If that counts as a success, no wonder they couldn't manage anything else.

All hot and bothered at the moment. Got up a bit too late to be honest, so the sun was out in full force as I was trying to get all my watering and carrot seed sowing done. Had to retreat in the end when a gang of wasps turned up to check out the water. I might just have to have an early afternoon nap to recover!

Hope you all have a great weekend, guys.

Comment

• Afternoon, it's been raining this morning but I think it has to cheer up later this afternoon. Off out to fill the fridge again...leaving a 29 year old son alone with a full fridge for a week is not a good idea.
            Hope all is well with you. Glad you are at last getting things sorted Cad!
            Have a great day.
            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all!

OH went out for a drink at 5pm yesterday and turned up at 1:30am having lost his keys, coat and work phone - like an irresponsible teenager! So an interrupted nights sleep for me

Now he's still asleep and its raining so not quite sure what to do with myself. I'll find something I'm sure

Comment

• Good evening had to watch the two oldest this morning then went out for lunch to save having to cook in the evening, we now have an other family member with usClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170610_181535.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	2373046 and yes they are clean socks and my feet have been washed
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Which way is up rary? Gorgeous, how old? He or she?

Forgot to say Vix, my son (29) has lost 2 phones since Christmas...teenagers are more responsible!
                  Last edited by Jay22; 10-06-2017, 09:06 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!
                    No idea why I'm awake so early....but I am!

Had a lovely week with our daughter staying...soooo sad to see her leave-the house feels empty
                    Ah well, lots of happy memories and experiences .

Have a great weekend y'all!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos et al

Same here, I've been awake on and off all night. It's overcast here, I have not looked to see if we have rain coming but I would not be surprised if we do!
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning Nicos'n Cad'n All It was sunny here earlier but it's dull and clammy now. Enjoying my cup of tea. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all,whats the little ball of fluff Rary,is she yours or just borrowed,awe,hope the weather stays alright for me,so i can make a difference in the home veg plot,also sow some more bean and courgett seeds,plus rig up some boozy watering holes for the slime's,how kind is that to thow them a party with booz hehehehe.
                          Lumpy not seen you for a bit,hope your ok lass,have a good day all.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, all. Too hot again and temperatures will apparently rise next week. Bit scared about what the summer holds in store.

Other than that, all good in the veg patch. Having to hand pollinate the courgettes, but we might actually not need to buy courgettes now till the winter. First Sungold tom is just beginning to change colour.

Had a mammoth broad bean and pea dish last night with guests. General amazement round the table that they were home-grown. Gave myself a pat on the back. But the peas are nearly finished. Fungal problems have developed after the rains, and it's too hot for the plants. Still, very pleased at the crop overall.

Might go for a lie-down now to recover from my exertions watering, sowing and dodging wasps in the water barrels.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Comment

• Afternoon all, beautiful sunny day here.
                              Have picked all our radishes now and am not going to re seed, they're too flippin hot.
                              Watercress will be ready for cutting this week. Don't ask about lettuces.
                              One runner bean has made it to the top of his string, lots of others following. I will be ready for the blackfly ......
                              Must check my RHS gardening book - 99p charity shop - and see when I planted the first of the Charlottes.
                              How many weeks should they be in before furtling anyone?
                              Got lots of strawberries to pick, may have some for lunch
                              Have a nice day you lot
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good afternoon, showers with a bit of a wind but not cold, tried taking the pup out for her first walk as she now has had all her jags we didn't get too far, too many new things to see and smell, will try and get out to the greenhouse for a time after I make the tea, I need a break from running after these women, well need to go just now as OH wants a cup of tea
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X