Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Flo'n'all my plans for the weekend mainly involve wearing lots of clothes as it's below freezing for most of the day.......

Hope you all have fun whatever you get up to. Kettle's om if anyone wants - breakfast not ready yet though....
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning, I'm up!
      It's boiled egg day, hubby will be going to get the bread shortly.
      Front room decorating is nearly finished, should be looking to buy curtains etc early next week.
      Quite chilly out, but no rain or snow for that matter
      Work this afternoon, so I'm just going to put a chicken curry in the crockpot.
      Have a lovely day all
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
        What's everyone up to this weekend?...making a snowman ???
        Nicos there's no youngsters in our family now so it seems less fun building without 'help' shame not to use that snow.

Morning all
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Crew, been up some time been having problems with my broadband now on the laptop and everything is actually OK. it appears its my work PC not the broadband that's the problem so now trying to back everything up before it decides it just not connecting to the internet that it does not want to do anymore!

UPDATE

OK it may not be the Desktop! the laptop could not load a page and Microsoft Edge just bombed and would not re launch until I re booted the lappy? Now I'm confused ! It's still a good call doing a complete backup of my Desktop but I need to get to the bottom of this and resolve it, especially as I work from home.
          Last edited by Cadalot; 11-02-2017, 08:01 AM.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning everyone, no snow here just blady cold. Hoping to prick out my toms and what have you later and of course watch the rugby, have a great day.

Comment

• Good morning, we had clear sky's and a bright moon all night (did anyone see the partial eclipse) with a hard frost, at 7 this morning my windscreen was a sheet of ice 10 O'clock very cold and raining so bang goes any chance of working in the garden, and last night the soil looked about dry enough for working on, oh well just need to let OH take me out and buy me something, enjoy your day and keep warm. I also note that VC looks better dressed now with the pointy stick back, not that it will be needed for me, as I am always well behaved
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, blowing a hoolie and raining this morning...where did the cold and frosty weather go?! Not a lot on the cards today as I still have this rotten cough and sore back, although the back feels a little better. Hope you are all well and have a lovely day!
                sigpic

Comment

• It's just started snowing here....it won't last

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    Nicos there's no youngsters in our family now so it seems less fun building without 'help' shame not to use that snow.

)
                    Snow angel?
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's been softly snowing here for the last hour, not settling though
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Afternoon HH'n'All Very grey and damp here but ner sner. Cold leftover pizza for lunch.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good day all!

Chuffin cold here today, trying to snow on n off most of the morning but not settling!

Hope you enjoy your "Burpday" long weekend away Nicos! What! in four weeks time!

Hope your backs feeling a tad better today Jay, as Vix's states, nothing worse than backache!

Errands run, opticians and eye tests completed, new glasses ordered, so £280.00 lighter............ "But they are BOGOF sir" BOGOF! they best both come in 18 carrot clad glasses cases for that sort of money!

Back in the warmth, heating on full bore and now going nowhere.

"Home alone" which is always nice, relaxing and peaceful!

Hmmmm! Now what to do!
                          "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Artnoon All
                            We had the first snow of winter this morning - light fluffy stuff! Little Spud sat outside looking up at the snowflakes coming down - you could see his mind working! What are these fluffy things that turn to water when they touch me? Bess and Ted just ran around in it, jumping over logs and playing.
                            The snow has disappeared now - just waiting for the sun to arrive and winter will be over!

Deano, I'm chuckling at the thought of your glasses case covered with 18 carrots
                            Its too cold to do much (anything) outside so it may be an afternoon in with a roomful of big burly men playing with funny shaped balls

Good luck to the teams. May the best ones win

Comment

• Afternoon all - still dry and bally freezing. Shopping done, OH has mowed lawn, had lunch. Now to hang out laundry then put tights under my trousers and take children out for the afternoon - time to feed some wallabies
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I read your post quickly as -
                                "then put lights under my trousers and take children out"...................

Wallabies keep their babies in their pockets but I don't think they light up
                                have fun HH, sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X