• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sad NS...it'll seem strange she's not there....such a waste. x
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Now then....tis weekend....some peeps have snow....I have a packet of French carrot seeds for a winner....
      Come on-you know you want to!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1512839

Comment

• No snow in my part of kent...i love snow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
          Forgot to mention that my volunteer friend who was poorly, passed away on Tuesday. Sad news.
          Even sadder was seeing her two children bereft today. Work was a sad place and I went home an hour early.
          Remember the pleasant times that you had with your friend NS, if she was a volunteer she wanted to help others, so be thankful for knowing her, and Bless you for being the same
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning all and Happy Friday Hard frost here
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and anyone else who wakes up and has to see what if anything has happened on here since going to sleep. Very cold here this morning almost felt like it could snow last night, but it didn't.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, no snow during the night so someone's going to be disappointed this morning, cold start though. Have a great day whatever you're up to.

Comment

• Morning All

Few light flurries last night but thankfully nothing settled. For some of you its nearly the weekend, for others its just another day, which ever group you are in enjoy your day
                    Last edited by Greenleaves; 10-02-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !

Darn...no snow...just frost. ...but it looks ever so pretty

I'm ever so excited....we have decided to go away for a long weekend for my Burpday in 4 weeks, and we booked the self catering accommodation last night.
                      I had a voucher and we've ended up paying £26!
                      Destination? Carnac ....stopping off at a couple of prehistoric sites en route.
                      Perfeck

Have a great day everyone..esp those with snow

Comment

• Morning all,do have a good time Nicos and come back rested,no white stuff here,nor hard frost,it seems warmer outside than of late,but the sky is very dirty looking,have fun whatever your all up to
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all from another Nippy Nestland, can't see me venturing out much today, these old bones can't take it tha knows.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Good morning all and Happy Friday Hard frost here
                            Morning I thought you might be sharing our snow Flo instead of having frost, not much snow yet but its still coming down.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,

Its FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, yay

Lots to do this weekend including coaching a gang of 5 & 6 years at soccer in the morning..why do I do it to myself

have to work for a while tomorrow too due to a big systems upgrade so think I will combine that with a cycle in and home..

and then maybe some pints tomorrow night
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning,dry but cloud and cold but thankfully its nearly the weekend (I wonder who the "others" are that GL was referring to) have two of the grandchildren just now as they had a sleep over as the school's are on holiday this weekend, waiting for a delivery so can't get out just yet delivery time Between 8.45 and 1.45 odds on it will be about 1.30 and a day wasted well IthinkI will take the boy's out for a walk, just in case someone thinks I should help with the housework. Bye
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X