Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a good day, Nicos. Woke up at the usual time, thought it was a bit dark, then heard the blackbird singing on the other side of the valley. Nature carries on doing its thing, regardless of what we do with clocks.

Anyway, odd morning weather-wise: mist for a bit, then sun, then more mist. Probably going to be bright.

Now up to eleven leek seedlings!

Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning Another bright and sunny day here. Happy Mothering Sunday, have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mothering Sunday and mothers day today.

Only 3 weeks till easter.

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
        ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
        ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Ooooh...mother's Day!
          I'd almost forgotten!.....will give my mom a ring for a nice chat in a few minutes( give her chance to get used to the hour change!)
          OH gave me a vase of garden flowers he'd picked and thanked me for giving him 2lovely children!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, and a Happy Mothers Day from me.
            We are going to our Daughters partners house for dinner later, which will feel funny sitting at our old dining table and sitting on my beloved armchair again.
            Only joking, we love our new stuff and it's a nice feeling to help a bachelor make a home, no longer a man cave lol.
            Weather is lovely out there, off for a potter around in a minute
            Have a lovely day all
            Oh, and note to Nicos, our car clock will be right today, it's been an hour out for the last six months. Don't have a clue how to change it
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its lovely and sunny here and so long as I stay out of the shade it feels warm as well.

Deano, Rocco and Snoop are so cute
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, well guess who forgot to move the clocks forward?! It's another beautiful day here, looking forward to getting out in the garden...after a cuppa though.
                Deano, ( autocorrect just changed your name to Delano...do you look like a Delano? )those pups are just absolutely gorgeous! Don't you wish someone would invent a spray to keep them that size! Good luck when they grow up...BIG doggies!

Meant to say, hope everyone has a lovely day!
                Last edited by Jay22; 26-03-2017, 10:15 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning all and happy mothering Sunday. OH has gone on an all day bike race and left me with the children, presumably so I really get to do some mothering! Made up for it by doing early mothering Sunday yesterday.

Off to a friends to pick wild garlic soon and then to the zoo later.
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                    Morning all and happy mothering Sunday. OH has gone on an all day bike race and left me with the children, presumably so I really get to do some mothering! Made up for it by doing early mothering Sunday yesterday.

Off to a friends to pick wild garlic soon and then to the zoo later.
                    Off to church?

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                    ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• What another beautiful day. I'm going to Sunday lunch with my daughter, which means I get to meet and cuddle my new great grandson. My youngest is coming to see me before that and pick up his dog that I've been looking after whilst he was working away. My son is 6ft+ and a keen gym member and the dog is a chihuahua. I haven't heard from my eldest yet but he will appear in due course.

Car clocks! I drive a Mini Convertible. I had the top down for the second time this year yesterday. I have never found it's clock although I know it should have one.

Have a lovely Mother's Day all.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Deano, Rocco and Snoop are so cute
                        Thank you!

(And yes, the other Snoop is cute too.)

Comment

• Fell into that Bren!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                            Fell into that Bren!
                            I really did didn't I
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnjohn View Post
                              Hey Deano,
                              I know you've been tied up with courses and family stuff, hope things are settling down a bit now?
                              Lovely pups, they won't add to stress at all
                              Rocco and Snoop are yours I assume? Enjoy them mate, they look like a great addition to the family!
                              Not mine JJ! eldest Daughters, but I'll get to enjoy them too! As you say, I seriously wouldn't have time to commit to two dogs!

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                              Awww, Deano - they're gorgeous
                              How old? Are they both boys? Need more photos
                              Both boys VC, 8 weeks old, and would never dream of parting them from Mum n Dad till then!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Deano! They are beautiful
                              Aren't they Just!!!!
                              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Good evening, thought I would come on tonight after having a week away, went to the borders and it was the coldest week this year, well temperature wise. had intended traveling on local buses but was far too cold for OH to be standing waiting for buses, so traveled around in the car, now we are back home the weather has been fine, got a lot of work done in the back garden and greenhouse today after church, and should add was a bit worried about my plants and seedlings while we were away, as I dont leave heating on, but the only loss I had was a tray of busy lizzies had everything covered with fleece and it has worked a treat. Now going to sit and read for a time, as I enjoyed a few books while away, no internet or telly it was great, but here's a wee poem that might help you pass on a smile tomorrow

There is nothing the matter with me
                                I`m as healthy as one can be
                                I have athritis in both knees
                                My pulse is weak and my blood is thin
                                But I`m awfully well for the shape I`m in

Arch supports I have for my feet
                                or I wouldnt be able to go out in the street
                                sleep is denied me night after night
                                but every morning I find Im all right
                                my memory is failing, my heads in a spin
                                but Im awfully good for the shape Im in

The moral of this as my tail I unfold
                                that for you and me who are growing old
                                its better to say “Im fine” with a grin
                                than to let folk know the shape we are in. Goodnight
                                Last edited by rary; 26-03-2017, 10:00 PM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X