Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, not liking this darkness at 6:30 in the morning at all!
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Miserable today. Grey and spitting. The first three words apply to the me, the last to the weather!

On a jollier note: 16 leeks and 15 broad beans. Proportionally, the broad beans are doing better.

Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Good to see you back Rary and thanks for the poem just the left I needed!

Foggy and chilly this morning. Meant to clear up by lunchtime so will do indoor jobs this morning and then be ready for better weather to do more seed sowing.

Cat sat on me and keeping me warm, no need for heating.

Have a good day all
        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Today I shall mostly be packing for our trip to the UK, and tidying up the house following the painting and seed swap sorting.
          The seed swap went really well yesterday ,and I now have some new plants to put in the garden !

Have a great day everyone!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Work this morning, then collecting youngest - have promised to make chocolate cake this afternoon and am also hoping to get youngest playing in garden long enough to sow some seeds. Best go and get children's teeth brushed and off to school
            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All Dull here. Last day of my leave today. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, it's beautiful here again. Only going to last until tomorrow afternoon so going to enjoy it. Garden is looking a lot tidier now, fences painted and old plants and leaves removed. Here's hoping we get a nice summer.
                Daughter and Son in law are in Hanoi, Vietnam at the moment and sent me this pic. Says it all really. Clearly they haven't heard of elf and safety!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1817.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	2371722
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Another beautiful day. Off out to the park for my walk this morning and then out in the garden in the afternoon. Its great to get some lovely sunny weather after all the grey days.
                  Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, late up and now the sun is out the day looks quite good.
                    Work this afternoon
                    Catch up later
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Welcome back rary...hope you had a good holiday!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all! I've had a wonderfully sunny weekend and now it has disappeared, maybe to never be seen again. Not happy

Lots done in the garden though so finally feel like I've made a start. My big final exam is next wednesday so I can feel seed sowing coming on very very soon!!

Hope all are well and having more sunshine today than Leeds!

Comment

• Well the top of the hill was at the top of the Glen, it was called Cairn Lick at 632 metres, just a small one, but enough for the first of the year, plan to do Carn Falasaid, above the Lecht ski slopes on Friday at 792 metres(building up to a Monroe, Cairnwell at 932 metres next week)
                          Mount Keen by R MAURINS, on Flickr
                          I went up this Monroe twice last year, 5 miles in and another 5 back to a height of 938 metres.

Comment

• Just a heads up!...
                            I'm off to the UK at sillyo'clock.fr ... over there for just over a week!
                            Will bob in as and when I can.
                            keep safe peeps and have fun.... ttfn xxxxx
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Evening all. Took children over to a friends for a visit after school - my 2, another mums 1 & my friends 5 (!) meant 8 children aged 3 - 15 running around - chaotic but fun. Then took eldest out for evening activity.

Youngest just dropping off as had a sleep at lunchtime - would have been shorter but I needed to sow seeds!

Wild garlic flower buds in stir fry were yummy, & have a ginormous vat of soup to blend then freeze.

Work tomorrow, then beach and chips with children.
                              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good evening, its been a very nice day today got a lot of work done in the garden and cleared up the last of the rubbish from the kitchen refit, even cut the grass today, so hopefully no moans about wet feet when the washing is getting hung out, it never bothers me, but then I never hang out the washing, looking through some of the other threads I see VC has posted a good one about five minute jobs, now that's a good thread I just wish I could find five minutes to do something also see one about what to put in a blog, now that a thing I couldn't do, I never have anything to say, here's an other bit of poetry for you
                                How do I know my youth is all spent
                                My get up and go, has got up and went
                                But I really don't mind when I think with a grin
                                Of all the fine places where my "get up" has been.

Now I know where I am heading right now
                                my wife has just signalled, I've to fallow in tow
                                but Ive to behave or its sleep in the chair
                                I prefer my bed its more comfortable there
                                Goodnight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X