This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rary View Post
    we had frost this morning so went for a long walk with the dog, once back sat down for a cuppa and a heat, started working on my jigsaw intended to get out the garden but sadly it started to rain so that scuppered working in the garden, so have just had a lazy day, we had a glass of wine and it reminded me of this photo[ATTACH=CONFIG]70746[/ATTACH]
    love it

Comment

There nothing very good on the telly, incase you were wondering why I am on so much, but I just had to give you this little bit of advice
      Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"
      Might be on with more, if I am bored
      If not, those back to work tomorrow, try helping someone else, and everybody pass on a smile. Goodnight
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

HELLO ALL,did i just disturb anyone,having found alertness and energy for new years eav - day and night,i have since been dozing ext during the day,think i got to excited,i hate going to bed when it's all quiet,sleep better with a bit of background noise,bet am not on my own eh,just glad i do not have to get up for work these days,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Son no#2 off to Barcelona this morning. Just dropped him off....brrrrrrr freezing out there! -4!! Back to bed for me

Comment

Mornin n'all n'all

Another rubbish night coughing for me*sigh.

Still, we're off to a cheese making factory today and a medieval town en route, so it should be interesting
            ....just need to try and stay awake!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good Morning Glad I've got today off, I've had a disturbed night - stomach ache of all things. I know it's my diet over the holidays so back to normal today. I wish Room Service would wake up
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning all from a bitterly cold but sunny Nestland. It could well be a day for planning rather than doing.....................enjoy your day.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning all. Today was a rare day that room service was working

About -2 outside plus wind chill. OH to work , children back in school tomorrow. Hoping postie brings my seeds today - propogater ready & waiting! Must get on the VSP tonight.

Might take children 'skating' on the decking this morning

They're having an arty crafty morning - making numchucks - I could be in trouble here......
                  Last edited by happyhumph; 03-01-2017, 09:08 AM.
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Morning theres no frost or ice today so that makes a change
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Good morning,rain here but room service in this establishment is very good, now wondering what I will be asked to do, I should just have got up now I have to wait and see what she wants me to do
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Morning ,so much frost here it looks like snow.😊Lovely.

Comment

Morning everyone. Cold and sunny here. Didn't have to poke the dogs off the doorstep this morning. I still feel lousy. This chest infection has been going on for a week now.

I wanted to plant some tomatoes, aubergines and strawberries in the heated propagator. At the moment the propagator and potting compost are outside in the cold. I emptied the kitchen and dining room as much as I could last week as my new floor was due to be fitted. My son decided it wasn't tidy enough and didn't do the job. The only "untidiness" was the utensils and food used to make me a meal. I'm now scared to a) feed myself, not that I'm hungry, b) plant my seeds as they will have to stay indoors and that will be regarded as untidy, c) put the dishwasher or washing machine on in case they do turn up with the floor and they need to move the machines.

The sky was beautiful last night. I could see it in all its glory as none of my neighbours had their outside lights on for once.

Coffee time. Dare I do any baking today?
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

Morning,

Looks dull outside. Off to the allotment later to sow some seed

Have a good day
                            Carrie

Comment

Plan B.....it's waaay too icy and frosty out there to even think about driving along country lanes for an hour......

Lets see how it's looking later on this afternoon.....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

morning all,Rary go give her a hug,you know you want to,got my good fairy here this morning ,wish i could stop yawning,roll on some sunshine it's the best medicine,drinks anyone,help yourselfes.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X