This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey-ho Evenin' all
    Hope you're all having a good Friday evening ........?

Just polished off a most tasty home delivery curry, chicken jalfrezi, mushroom pilau rice, popadoms and some peshwari naan ..... mmmmm, too delish for words, ........ feel full and fat now...... ho-hum .....
    ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
    a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
    - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Special for Jay,Susieg and baldy,
      Yes it's is Jay,we built it a few years ago out of recycled stuff,is down the lottie,10ft x 16ft,there WAS pics on here untill the melt down,
      Susie,it always get well used,it's double glazed,
      Baldy,thanks for the warning what had you got planned for this poor old pensioner
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Deano's "Diggin It" View Post
        Janie, please enlighten me on this subject!

My old dear had a poached egg pan (The one you put water in the base and have a lid with 4 little semi circular miniture frying pans in) can't on earth remember who was awarded that when she past away!

Anyhow! Without one? Water, vinegar, crack your egg n drop it in stering as you do! Is that my correct way of thinking?
        Absolutely right. Forget the stirring, it makes no difference. Just make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.

As to the other comments, I've rescued the loo paper, wine and fruit from the car. Oh, and the dog food and their treats. I don't starve my dogs.

I have one of those pans, a wedding present, 51 years ago this month. I treasure it because it was given from my sil who was still at school.
        Last edited by JanieB; 27-01-2017, 09:30 PM.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Ooooh, LD, double glazed!!!! You is well posh, luv!!!
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• JanieB, good to see you've got you're priorities right ....! Can't let the dear old pooches go hungry ...!!!
            And loo paper and wine ........... say no more - - a gal after my own heart ....!!!
            - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• ^^^Took the words right out of my mouth Susie!
              sigpic

Comment

• I just want to know what she did with the crumpets....and bacon!....

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning I had a giant crumpet for lunch yesterday Nicos Raining here. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo'n'everyone from a sunny but nippy Nestland, might don mi pond wellies and give the TV a clean...........life is so exciting at times................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning Mallly - what do you clean your screen with?
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, thought I should say a proper hello, I've been away for a while and snuck back in earlier in the week when the vine had it's wobble

Nice to see so many familiar peeps, looking forward life on the grapevine again

Comment

• Morning all, boiled eggs and soldiers anyone? It's Saturday.
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                            Morning Mallly - what do you clean your screen with?
                            With one of these Flo, 2 magnetized pads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0jIAKRIQE
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Mornin crumpetsn'all

Chinese New Year!
                              The Year of the Rooster VC!( thought you might like to know!)

Welcome back jj...good to see you back again

What's everyone up to this weekend?
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Had a fun night as youngest was puking up, so lots of sheets, towels, pillows etc to wash. Plus washing youngest, who has pukey hair & doesn't want a bath. On top of this I'm full of cold - still, at least I can't smell it so much

Nice day today so might take children to wildlife park. Rain tomorrow
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X