Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Crew - now why couldn't have the weather yesterday have been like it is today? I know why because it's not the weekend Doh!!! anyway greetings and felicitations to all that have surfaced and those that have yet to wake up.

Week three of the WC & Wet room conversion, poor youngest daughter pulled a long late night shift and will have to get up shortly to get Mrs C to you eldest daughters place for the day as they are dealing with the pipework and drainage today so no working WC.

Umm if I have to use a bucket anyway today perhaps I should bottle the liquid gold and take it to the allotment?
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all !

Absolutely peeeeeing it down here! Clearly no gardening again today

Good excuse to start packing for weekend

Have a great day peeps....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin Cad...didn't realise it was you flattering away in the kitchen!
        Have fun...

Comment

• Morning Nicos - Ho yesss up at 6 or just before with or without the alarm clock, the body clock just does it and I'm an early morning person not a late night one.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Ha!..that last post of mine should have said 'clattering'... but thanks to predictive text it's quite amusing...so I'll leave it!

Comment

• Good morning everyone. Great mountain of work sitting beside me. But at some point today, come hell or high water, I'm going to make a start on sowing some seeds.

Got to the squash in my seed review last night. Mr Snoop liked the sound of all of them, especially the Futsu. So, two more beds to be made to accommodate squash. With any luck, he'll help with the watering too... Hope they all prove to be a success.

Comment

• Good morning Beautiful day here, hope it lasts I'd like to do a little more outside. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning we have sunshine, so its bound to be a good day
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                    .............so no working WC.

Umm if I have to use a bucket anyway today perhaps I should bottle the liquid gold and take it to the allotment?
                    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Absolutely peeeeeing it down here!
                    Are you collecting it too Nicos?

Happy Monday Grapelets Its dry, the washing's on, the sun is trying and, in the far distance, I can see the steam rising from the stable's manure heap! Birds are cheepychirrupping and all's right in my world
                    Hope its all right in yours too

Comment

• Morning all, just wanted to pop in and say Hi, just got back from Cheltenham last night so have a few things to do. Will pop in later for a quick catch up. Hope you are all well and have a lovely day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I've been in the garden most of the day but then it got too cold so retreated indoors. Roast beef dinner now on the go. See you later
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Cuddling up with the GG whilst reading this.
                          Just ate a delicious chicken casserole from the slow cooker, our Grandaughter loves her food
                          It's been Quite a bright day today, hope you all had a good one
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Evening all Hope you've cooled down now Rary LOL!

The cat has stolen my computer seat so I am forced to stand up and type I went to shoo her off but she gave me a look and I thought better of it!

Been a good day really. Saw some sun which is a bonus. Just winding down now before doing the bedtime run very soon with daughter and then going to tune in to this week's TV delights!

Have a good evening.
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by craftymarie View Post
                              Evening all The cat has stolen my computer seat so I am forced to stand up and type I went to shoo her off but she gave me a look and I thought better of it!
                              marie, you need to be firm, whither it people or animals they need to know who is boss, if you want I will give you some guidance if my wife lets me so that you can stamp your authority (oops need to stop I have been told to stop hitting the key board so hard)will need to go and grovel or I wont get any supper
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening a nice sunny day today, but a cold wind keeping the temperature down tidied up the garden a bit the went to B&Q for some cuprinol to treat the joists so have painted all that I could reach and repaired the floor my son started to put the flooring down but he is not happy with it so might go and purchase some vinal tomorrow, which means spending more money. Well I wish you all a good night, and there have been some allegations from a member of my family that I don't spend enough money on their Mum/Gran I will find out who the alligator is and force them to treat the two of us. Goodnight
                                Last edited by rary; 07-03-2017, 12:42 AM.
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X