Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
      Morning a dry day so they've changed the forecast since yesterday evening
      Just checked andit's the same here!
      Yipppeeee!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gloom and doom descends as Mrs C wakes up and is a lot of pain again, and the thoughts of getting to the allotment are rapidly fading away ....... I would bump her off and bury her on the allotment but I can't seem to get there to do anything let alone dig a grave.
        sigpic
        . .......Man Vs Slug
        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good morning all Nicos knows all Cad - I'm not up early if I'm not working. I'm still awake but I order Room Service and enjoy a lie in with my Kindle and the waiter Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Today's the day I catch up on some seed sowing and start taking Chrysanthemum cuttings. I'll be off to the shop to buy some seed compost in a bit, assuming the car starts after a long rest.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all, I was first up at 06.00 on here, didn't want to wake anyone up with my chatting
              Dry day forecast here more or less. Must get the washing on though.
              Work this afternoon and with the wallpaper finally chosen and purchased - let the hall, stairs and landing re decorating begin. The last part of a big re dec, then my seeds, propagator, spuds and mini blowaway can take centre stage
              Hooray
              Have a great day everyone
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                My bacon an mushroom roll tastes as good as it smells
                Oh...now yr in trouble Bren!

I showed your post to my OH/waiter/chef *delete as applicable.

He's only pulled out our very, very last packet of bacon from the bottom of the freezer( and there I was thinking I'd hidden it really, really well) and is asking if I want eggs , tomatoes andmushrooms on my open sandwich

Yes, yes, yes and yes please!...and a dollop of maple syrup too, why not...of yes and a splodge of ketchup and HP...why not.

Why not?...well, I'm trying to have a really strict diet, and that's all today's and tomorrow's calories...and probably all next week's fat allowance!!!!

Ha!..oh well....as a one off it'll probably do me more good in the long run

Thank you Bren!

Comment

• ......mmmm......

Comment

• Morning All Its dry, calmish and just a tad nippy out there in the blazing sunshine so I've come back in for a warm!
                    Spotted the first flower on the Bijou mangetout in the GH, the spuds in buckets need earthing up, the peas in the cotton wool have germinated.................I could ramble on for ages about these little signs of spring, but I'll spare you
                    Enjoy your Saturday, with or without bacon

Comment

• It's a delight seeing Spring arrive isn't it VC?

Little buds opening on the shrub next to my front door, dots of colour appearing around the flowerbeds..the bunch of tête à têtes I picked for the table for St David's day now fully opened ...

Absolutely wonderful...I can never get over how, from a teeny weeny seed, that Nature can produce such beauty.

Comment

• It doesn't rain cats and dogs here, it rains butts and barrels. Well, we had enough rain last night for a whole winery/brewery (take your favourite pick). So, gardening is off this weekend, even though it's bright and sunny at the moment. Just as well, probably. More paid work has arrived - unannounced at half past seven on a Friday night for Monday. No chance of turning it down at this juncture either for assorted reasons. Am seriously thinking of making this the last job I do for them. Only problem with that idea is that as soon as the money hits my bank account, I'll forget about the aggravation of earning it.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Comment

• Lots of daffs in flower here. I even have 2 vases of them in the house that were "picked" by puppies! They charge through them, like a whirlwind, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake
                          Wouldn't be without them though

Comment

• I've just had cold pizza left over from last night for lunch and it will be my last for a while as I'm going to try a dairy free diet. I'm now going to venture out to do a little potter See you anon

Comment

• Hope Mrs Cad's pain eases off soon Cad

Comment

• The wet and windy has arrived here with a vengeance, what a difference a day makes, prefer the clear blue skies and no wind to this, even if it was freezing.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X