X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin Cadn'all n'all

Still raining Cad?...how frustrating!

I was hoping to turn over a few of our beds today in preparation for sowing , and planting out our spuds ... but for various reasons that's not going to happen .
    Equally frustrating.
    Still, another few days chitting won't harm them.

Yesterday I went to a dog rescue charity event , donating a few of my crafts and some Easter eggs I'd brought over from the uk .
    Ha!...english chocolate eggs eh?...talk about eyes lighting up when I put them on the table!
    I came away with a couple of videos - The best of the Royale family ...really funny , and a very relaxing evening was spent munching on my hot cross buns and choccie eggs!
    Last edited by Nicos; 17-04-2017, 06:47 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning early birds'n'all from a beautiful sunny Nestland. Guess I'll have to make an appearance in the garden today as the weeds are starting to take over. Have a good day whatever you decide to do.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning on this cold and grey day!

Guess I'll have to go to,allotment and pull a few weeds, maybe even move a few barrow loads of chippings to paths they are mainly weeds now! Husband is continuing to paint balcony, so need to take dog well away!

Enjoy your Easter Monday
        DottyR

Comment

• Morning everyone, dull outside again.
          Yesterday's predicted downpours never happened, so my washing dried lovely
          Lawmakers got mowed again, now lost count of how many times he's done it.
          Nothing going on here today, but I do know that it's roast lamb for tea
          Have a great day
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. had some lovely April showers yesterday which freshened up the plot and saved me watering.
            Suns out this morning but I haven't decided on todays activities yet.
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning bit wet out so if I fancy gardening it will be in the GH.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All

A little rain around 6am but sun and clouds now...chilly wind though....

Got some domestics to do today but if I am good I might be allowed out later

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here but not as cold as yesterday. Lamb here too Sal along with meat pies and apple pies on wheels for the outlaws. Hope I can get a little potter outside at some stage. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bright here. Cuckoo going mad across the valley. Yet another hard frost this morning. Note to self: start the courgettes off later next year...

Comment

• Ironing Day me thinks....later followed by a few hours of domestics....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• morning all,looks like we had a little rain,is dry now,so am off out for another push ,have a good day whay ever your going to do.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Thanks to Baldy I have had a happy morning of shopping from bed and 2 fruit trees are speeding off to me. Hurrah!! No clue where they can go, but at least it's only 2. If I had a garden I would be at at least VC levels of tree-splurge.

Grey and overcast here, perfect weather for digging on the plot. I have a bed to sort for squashes that my neighbour's lent me. It's FULL of couch, bindweed, horsetail and taprooted evils. But it's still going to be easier to sort out than the space on my plot!
                          http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• The rain stopped, I risked it and went to Mill Green Allotment between 7 - 10 and ended up uncovering bed 13 and emptied all last years coir & compost and the spoil from the augured holes from planting the spuds, gave it a dressing of BFB & ground coffee grounds and raked it in then covered back over to help keep it warm and weed free.

Beautiful my little Robin was all around me looking for tasty snacks, but today he was camera shy & I was too busy to take photos, and you lot know what a Robin looks like anyway
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning,

Day of cleaning for me. The sun has just come out. If it stays out I might potter around the garden when I have finished.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
                                Morning all. Thanks to Baldy I have had a happy morning of shopping from bed and 2 fruit trees are speeding off to me. Hurrah!! No clue where they can go, but at least it's only 2. If I had a garden I would be at at least VC levels of tree-splurge.
                                ..........and I've been wandering round the garden trying to work out where I can plant 8 fruit treesThe peach has to be undercover and the dwarf apple can share a bed with the other dwarf apples - 6 to go
                                Dilemma - should the gage and mirabelle be near the plums and the pear near another pear? Do persimmons need winter protection? What about quince and almond? Haven't even looked at the rootstocks etc
                                May have to just bung 'em in as usual and hope for the best!
                                Its dry and some sun so not complaining
                                Have a great day whatever you're doing.
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 17-04-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X