X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning all Cold here but the sky looks clear. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning peoploids, no workmen today they were here until 7pm yesterday, it appears two of the workforce have taken ill and they are short a couple of bodies, at least I don't have to decant the wife off to my eldest daughters today and she and the youngest daughter don't have to be up at the crack of dawn and can catch up sleep.
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, just me up in this house. Will get the GG up at 7.30 and then start the struggle to get her going for school.
        Heating does not appear to be working here, it was really cold last evening and night.
        Have a good day all, normal service for me resumes tomorrow night .......
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all n'all!
          Early start for me with the arrival of our central heating fuel
          NS ...we ran out a couple of days ago ( bad judgement on our part) so, although we still have the woodburners, they don't give a background heat to all the rooms, nor heat the water!
          Lets hope yours is a simple problem

I should really start some packing for the weekend.....

Have a great day everyone
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It wasn't hell or high water yesterday, it was hell and high water. So no seeds got sown. Hope I manage it today, it's looking lovely outside. Bright blue, but there's a chilly wind

Nicos, I just have to ask: where are you going?

And Rary, glad to hear the joists are holding up.

Comment

• Morning all,

Nice cool morning here but dry so that's a help...
              Work calls
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning its cold and icy here not many birds around either I thought they'd be flocking to the table this weather.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• OK this is it. I'm off for a day at the allotment - first one this year! I'm hoping to clear away some of the debris and get a few beds cleared for potatoes and sweet peas to go in. Nice day for golf, though...
                  My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                  Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Snoop...off to Carnac

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnac_stones

Always wanted to go ....

We were given 3nights free BnB by Air BnB as a reward for being superhosts all last year, so we've chosen to go away over my birthday!
                    Normally we go out for the day, but this perfect timing!

Comment

• Morning all, it's a beautiful but chilly morning this morning. Catching up on ironing today and general domestics...nothing exciting!
                      Have a lovely time this weekend Nicos...it's my friends birthday this weekend too, his 60th! Always like to remind him I'm still the baby of the group! A few years yet before I get my bus pass!
                      Well, hope you all have a lovely day...enjoy the trip to the plot Martin!
                      sigpic

Comment

• We too have had a cold but bright start to the day, off to potter in the greenhouse.

Comment

• The pilot light has blown out I think Nicos
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Well, our still isn't working!!!!!!

Got the heating engineer coming out on Thursday.....back to boiling kettle's then!
                            Such fun.....thing is you know it's only temporary, so it's no real hardship...more of an adventure....

No electricity on the other hand would be MUCH worse!

Comment

• Went to Carnac donkey's years ago now. Fascinating. Coming across some of the very tall single menhirs was eerie. Hope you have a great time.

Comment

• Thanks !
                                I'm looking forward to it so much that I don't even care if it rains!!!

Lots of interesting prehistoric places to visit en route there and back too!
                                An action packed weekend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X