Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold and pelting down over here. Very glad I went up to cover the wood for tomorrow's site bonfire or we'd have a very damp wassail.

I am making a cake and a crown. And belatedly realising that feasting on yacon crisps gives you precisely the same symptoms as Jerusalem artichokes. Please all, stand upwind...
    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Ha sparrow!...don't stand too near the bonfire tomorrow

Evenin n'all....feeling a bit brighter finally
      Managed a late night and now looking forward to the morning as we're supposed to be having Ice pellets according to the forecast. Is that American for hailstones?

The jigsaw got finished tonight and the last of the decorations are down and mom goes home on Sunday.awww...that went waaay too quickly.

Still-the chooks are going to bed a tad later, and I keep checking on my chilli seeds...Spring can't be that far away.....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, I'm the first one on this morning for the first time! Could have posted this at 4.15am thanks to youngest....

Hope you all have a good weekend & it doesn't start as early as mine.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin humphn'all

I woke up excitedly expecting snow or sleet or at least a layer of hail.....but nope.....light drizzle now forecast...boo hoooo...
          Anyone got snow this morning?

Comment

• Morning Troops - Blinking Rain I had so much planned for today!!

I've neen up since 5:45, I wanted to txt message youngest daughter who has finally found full time employment again but now works wacky shifts as I know she sits in her car waiting for the manager to arrive and thought I could keep her company. t

Then I have been updating the blog/ diary as bit the bullet and bought the second grow station parts last night just before going to bed.

Better do breakfast with a second cup of coffee and take my tablets I guess.
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning there's no snow, frost or rain here Nicos, so a good start to the day
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Morning there's no snow, frost or rain here Nicos, so a good start to the day
                Lucky you Bren, take advantage and hit that allotment
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning,

No snow here, but really foggy out. Got the keys to my new house yesterday, so today I will be moving some boxes up there to make room to pack more stuff in boxes. I will see how I feel later about going to the allotment. I am full of a cold and got a chesty cough. But I want to sow some more seeds but also don't want to become anymore ill.

Anyway time for some crumpets and a brew
                  Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, dull here but no ice, snow or rain. For the moment .....
                    Boiled egg and soldiers anyone? It is Saturday
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Ner sner here Nicos Good Morning All, have a good Saturday
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Crumpets Carrie?....crumpets?.....
                        * drools...

Someone is going to offer me bacon and crumpets next aren't they?

*droooools a tad more......

Comment

• Morning all from a mild dry Nestland, it's a blistering 8c at the mo so may get a bit done in't log store. Have a good weekend.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning, having an other lazy day just finished breakfast, going for a shower then will decide what to do, we have been quite busy this week, had to pick up our granddaughter on Tuesday, and again helped son do some pampering on Wednesday grandsons from seven o'clock Thursday, and a funeral in the afternoon, sadly we are going to too many of these now, fortunately my daughter was able to look after her nephews for a time, we kept the boy's overnight to save an early rise, but the usual wakening up several times during the night to make sure they are ok, well been told we have decided to go to Kilmarnock so off to get ready. See you later, by
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Freezing cold here despite the sun. I'm starting to get a bit frustrated with it, as I was hoping to get properly started on my digging. Have managed my garlic bed but the ground really is too hard. By the time it warms up, it'll be time for the spring rains!
                              Hope you're all having a jolly weekend. Especially those of you with the prospect of crumpets and bacon ahead of you!

Comment

• Morning all, dull and smirry, or wet rain as I call it, here this morning. Not a lot on the cards for today. Had another sleepless night last night, nothing to do with me this time,it was Harry dog, not sure what's wrong with the old boy.
                                Congrats on the new house Carrie, hope you will be very happy in it.
                                Keep hoping for a little snow but so far, nothing. Perhaps next week?
                                Hope you all have a lovely day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X