Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all from a mild Nestland, still wet underfoot from overnight rain. May do some more log splitting but need to check oil level first. Have a good one.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      I thought for a second that you said idle Humph, but then I knew that couldn't happen
      not through luck of trying! being idle is an art form I used to have perfected. I appear to have lost the ability, but hope to regain it when the children are older
      Last edited by happyhumph; 08-01-2017, 08:40 AM.
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
        not through luck of trying! being idle is an art form I used to have perfected. I appear to have lost the ability, but hope to regain it when the children are older
        Dream on, did no one tell you once you have children there is no idle time ever again but in saying that I would never change this, at least you are always wanted, (not needed but wanted) just enjoy each day
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning everyone, dull and raining here - again
          Decorating is going on around me.
          A visit to Lidl for us too today. It's DIY week, and hubby wants to buy another thingy on casters that helps him move things.
          We are not wanted by anyone today, don't know whether that's nice or whether 'would you like us to do dinner Mum?' would have been nicer. We will never know ......
          Have a lovely day folks
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its dry and calm out so later on we'll be going walking, no gardening today apart from digging up some veg for dinner.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Off to allotment today. Have a couple of things I would like to get accomplishd but I'm not telling you what they are as you might hold me to it!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I'm hoping there's a magic period when they've got their career /job up & running, settled in their own home, happy love life etc before there's weddings to organise & grandchildren to help with. I estimate there's got to be at least a 6 month windows there

You're right though, wouldn't swap it for the world
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All

Wet and miserable out there this morning....plans for the plots will have to wait

Got a horrible feeling the OH has something lined up for me

Comment

• Morning all. Pls can you keep it down to a dull roar? Some of us had too much wassaily-juice last night...off to allotment at midday for clearing up duties and another bonfire. Am taking a spud in foil to roast for my dinner.
                    http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Morning, dull and damp but not raining. Had to drag myself out of bed this morning, so dark. Catching up on some ironing and who knows what else. Hope you have a lovely Sunday!
                      Rary, I think you may enjoy wassailing, although it may hurt your wallet a bit.
                      Last edited by Jay22; 08-01-2017, 10:51 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                        Morning all from a mild Nestland, still wet underfoot from overnight rain. May do some more log splitting but need to check oil level first. Have a good one.
                        No log splitting today, I checked the oil level & it's empty.................5lts on order.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Another perishing cold night, so no digging again. Cleaned the range and the chimney instead. Filthy job but needed doing. Will celebrate by making bread later, maybe even pizza if Mr Snoop plays his cards right. Oh, forgot to add on my return after my long absence that we got married in October. 35 years plus one day after we met. Took me a while to make my mind up but no changing it now!

Comment

• Aww congrats Snoop!! Am all for long trial periods too...
                            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Many Congratulations Mr & Mrs Snoop
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• And many congrats to Mr n Mrs Snoop from me too!
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X