Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year everyone, and all good wishes for a great 2017. I know I'm a bit late, have been visiting son and grandchildren in South Africa, was nice n warm!

Took done rubbish up to plot today, and we gave been a large load of what looks like leaves, don't think they'll be much good for paths, but would you use them as mulch around fruit bushes? Or just stick some in black sacks and store out of the way? Or add to compost bins?
    Attached Files
    DottyR

Comment

• Put the leaves in black bags or a wire cage Dotty to rot down. You can then use it next year.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good evening folks....I thought i would pop in to say Hiiiiii

Comment

• Beginning to think Wick had fell into the sea SP

Comment

• Hello Strawberry Patch - How's life?
            Happy New Year to you

Comment

• Evening all . I'm starting to emerge from my miserable cold at last. My nose is a bit like Rudolph's but at least it has stopped running at last. Went to bed with a hot toddy yesterday evening and that has helped turn the corner. Feel a bit guilty as I used some of my favourite malt - Glenfiddich to make the toddy but tis the only whisky I have to hand at the moment.

Think I'll have another one tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by vixylix View Post
                Afternoon all! Very damp and wet here in Leeds, its Monday and I have the dreaded cold that's going around. I don't feel too bad, so I'm hoping its not the 3 week horror and is just a baby version!

Glad everyone is well and behaving (except Rary and VC, as always) - congratulations Snoop and Lottie!
                Vixy you should be OK as the three week version seems to effect the older Grapes, so you and I should be fine, and as for AP I have a feeling his could lash a month or more, as he seem to like the medication, by the way what did you mean except Rary and VC, I can understand the VC bit but ME no no you have got it wrong
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning Have a good day Can't hear you Nicos you'll have to sign x
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Grapes - Taking Mr C to the consultant this morning, then my sister for the procedure on her knee tomorrow then at some time probably next week, once the Christmas chocolate and whisky is out of my system I need to go for a blood test. Last week I was there with the brother-in-law as he had kidney stones and was producing red wine so to speak. It's all hospitals at the moment!
                    sigpic
                    . .......Man Vs Slug
                    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                      Busy few days ahead Cad-hope everything turns out well.

Not tried talking yet, but still had no voice when I went to bed!....the upside is that I actually slept right through for the second night! yippppeeee

Have a gud un peeps.....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Well there'll have been no talking in your sleep either Lass
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, Growers. No frost this morning! Bit of drizzle instead. Who would think drizzle would have me smiling?! Digging on the cards again later this week.
                          Hope you all have a jolly day.

Oh, and for the person asking why we got married after so long: we're getting to an age where clog popping could happen, so avoids any legal problems; plus a referendum that shall not be mentioned, so also for legal reasons. Not very romantic, but it turns out we quite like being married and joke about "where's my husband?" or "what does my wife think she's doing?". Doesn't sound very romantic either written down like this. But all jolly and affectionate, honest!

Comment

• Morning its dry and calm outside I've only been as far as the gate for milk though.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, looks dull out there.
                              Nothing on my parade today, although Hubby has just given me his daily update on painting ...
                              A tidy up and put away of my craft room aka dressing table, is the order of this morning. Don't want it getting all dusty again. I have made enough cards to keep the charity shop going for a few weeks.
                              Well that's me for the moment, have a good day all
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all, dull, dark and damp here this morning! Did not want to get up this morning, in fact I could quite easily crawl back to bed! Ironing this morning...yuk but first a cuppa. Hope you have a great day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X