Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all,wet here,not been up that long,to busy into the early hours,chicken swatting for info.
    Carrie wishing you much health and happiness in your new home
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• New home Carrie?...wow!...does it have a garden?
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It has a front and back garden

Attached Files
        Carrie

Comment

• Ooh - lots of fun to be had with a new garden Carrie
          Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Needs some work doing to it but think OH want grow flowers in it. I'm still keeping my allotment.

Do I give my allotment up now that I have moved house and don't live local to it or will I be allowed to keep it?
            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Do I give my allotment up now that I have moved house and don't live local to it or will I be allowed to keep it?
              Depends on the contract - some are parish boundaries, ours is council boundaries. In practical terms, will you be able to get there often enough if you can keep it? If so, then I'd keep it.

Tonight I has mostly been wassailing. It went really well - our Chair was talking about next year's do, so I've started a new tradition! People brought lots of homebrew and I think I managed to try most of it. Am settling down with a film and a cheeseboard now (mmmmmm cheese) but I thought you might like to see a pic of my cobbled together crown. It owes a lot to the ex-Christmas tree and to Messers Mozart and Bendicks for the decorations. And Blue Peter.

Attached Files
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Evening all. Congrats on the new house Carrie. Love the garden.
                Had a good day as my sister came to visit. We went to McD's for dinner and I was very good I had a salad as I'm trying very hard to stick to my diet.
                Very cold and murky here but hope tomorrow is better.
                Have a good evening everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• Sparrow whats wassailing, I have never heard of it? Good evening, went to Kilmarnock as instructedand let OH buy lunch at the GC then went to The Range where I bought some lights to connect up as grow lamps in the greenhouse might try and get them fitted tomorrow, depends on what we (she) decide we are doing after church also bought some flower seeds at T/R. 49p a packet should have bought more the lights I bought are 2 100w equivalent LEDs and a 5mt.length strip light, which I intend to fit into my three tier shelving, just to find out how the seedlings grow with the different light systems. Well I wish you all a good night, enjoy the rest of the weekend, and for those with husbands, wives or partners, give them your full attention, listen to what the they say and don't just grunt when they ask you something.........they might be planing on spending money that involves getting you working remember to pass on a smile to a stranger Goodnight
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all

Good luck in your new home, Carrie, and get better soon

Still got bulbs to plant but I can't face up to being out with how cold it is right now. I am sad to say I'm a fair weather gardener

Daughter back to school this week so normal routine resumes.
                    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Just read Marie's post, the temperature here now is +5 the weather just now is so weird
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning Crew - Too dark out there to really see what's going on, I have lots spent compost in flower buckets to take to the allotment if the weather holds, I need to do this whilst I still have the old car (Bessy) as SWMBO will frown if I do it with the nice new shiny Red Bessy that's now sitting on the drive. I need to use the tank full of petrol in old Bessy before I switch the insurance over from Punto Bessy to Vauxhall Bessy.

Yep all my cars have been called Bessy after an old cow of a teacher (with a kind heart and was only they way she was for the benefit of her students) who gained my respect in high school.
                        sigpic
                        . .......Man Vs Slug
                        Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                        Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Good Morning Room Service was a little early today but mustn't complain Hope you enjoy your Sunday
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Rained overnight here but dry now. Porridge on the go if anyone wants. Have a feeling today will involve a dog walk and going to lidls -so exciting! Have a good day peeps.
                            Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• I thought for a second that you said idle Humph, but then I knew that couldn't happen
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!

No frost or ice!
                                ..phew!-taking mom to the airport today so it involves a few winding (unsalted) back routes.

Just need to check the chillies first though...,

Have a great day y'all ...
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X