Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes,only not just older peeps,it's for carers workers,younger peeps with chest broblems ext,any one that is vunerable,i wonder if they really work and end up giving it you,we have not had it this time round,and feel healthier than a lot that have had it.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's free for all employed at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals no matter how old they are
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
        And we are not old!
        Well some of us are not old
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Still waiting for your address rary!
          sigpic

Comment

• Had my 5th flu jab in November. A bit late this time as I was on steroids for my Bells Palsy. I haven't had anything more than a mild sniffle for over 4 years. I also had the pneumonia jab in 2015. But this is bronchitis with a vengeance. I know from past experience that it will take its course and last about three weeks, but the cough will linger for weeks. Flu jab works on guesswork as to which strain is likely to attack. I think either it's a new strain or they guessed wrong.

Walking the dogs on the Ridgeway in a brisk wind will help to clear the chest after the infection has gone. It'll make up for the current lack of excercise for all of us.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Evening all. Just realised I've not been on for a few days. Been at work and have come back just so tired I just had my tea and sat down and nodded off in front of the telly.
              Sorry to hear some people are still down with nasty colds etc. Hope you are all feeling better soon.
              Another cold night last night and the sky is clear again tonight.
              Keep warm everyone
              sigpic

Comment

• A very good chilly evening all .... brrrrrr ........ keep wrapped up warm ....... wood burner is my new best friend the last few evenings!
                I actually prefer this frosty, bright sunny cold compared to the nasty damp, grey nondescript type of day .... which has been forecast to arrive in the next day or two ......

Hope anyone suffering with the lurgy can get some respite with whatever self-medicating methods help (a good glug of brandy usually helps me...........!)

Nighty night
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Good Morning and Happy Friday Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all. Thank goodness its Friday
                    Up early printing some stuff off for the council. Printer ink has started to run out now though. Flippin typical
                    Kettle is on. Think its warm drinks all round yet another frost here. Glad I can just walk the kids to school and me to work. Getting a bit fed up de icing the car every day.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning everyone, kettle's on. Rain today so no work so will be doing a tip trip instead & trying HMRC website again. Having snuggles with youngest, eldest still asleep as kept waking up in the night for random reasons!

My fun day will also include going through children's toys & 'streamlining' them! And checking seeds for VSP....

enjoy your day everyone
                      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning girls from another cold but calm Nestland, may do a little bit more leaf raking if I can muster up the energy...............have a good Friday all you workers.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, dull and still quite dark here.
                          Decorating has reached the front room, glad I'm off to work this morning.
                          Was looking at photos of our beautiful new flower border earlier, it definately doesn't look like that now, frosted and bedraggled. Time will tell.
                          Also saw photos of our spuds chitting in the porch taken in February 2016, better get buying some then!
                          Hope you all have a good Friday
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Mornin n'all!

OMG...I slept through the night!...whooopppieeeee

Woken to freezing fog and the sound of OH smashing his way through the ice in the chook run. -5C out there.
                            I was just checking out Thelma's forecast map and boy is it going to be cold further East...-20C
                            Can you imagine what that does to your garden plants?

I thought I could smell hot bread.....OH has announced we're having a fry up for brunch...the first of our eggs, the last of our bacon...(yup BACON! ) And some rather wrinkly mushrooms and tomatoes. mmmmmmmm.....

I've got some clementine marmalade somewhere....be nice to have some on a slab of hot buttered toast too!

And so....have a great day all....weekend is upon us....
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Very mild here this morning as the wind has swung to a southwest direction. Went to bed and the garden thermometer said -4, woke this morning to +6

Enjoy your Friday everyone

Comment

• Morning its icy and cold here hopefully I'll still be able to get my parsnips and JA's out of the ground today.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X