Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good to see youngsters helping and that's one of the benefits of the DoE award system it encourages youngsters to help the old folk
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
      Jay you could pass it on to one of the older Grapes who may have been at the station in 1945, I don't know who qualifies, but whoever it is they wont be any spring chicken
      I don't know which chicken you mean rary, but at least I'm not old enough to have been at Waterloo, like you Actually, I wasn't around in 1945 either - so double to you

Comment

Good Morning Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Good morning, a cold start here today, going up to watch the grandsons save them from getting out of bed, now why do I think that that's the wrong way round. See you later, have a good day
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Mornin n'all n'all
            Do you like my new husky voice eh?....
            I found a soft packet of almost out of date Strepsils yesterday...the ones which numb you from the head down as you suck them
            I certainly had a better night's sleep....but you can tell they have high sugar content cos me teeth ache this morning!

At the moment I'm listening to a pack of hunting dogs in the woods behind...I sooo hate all this hunting.
            Hibou will have to stay in in case they shoot her accidentally...we have deer, badgers,and wild boar in the woods....poor things.

Yesterday we finally got to the cheese factory and mom really enjoyed it-I was sure she would!Talk about utterly spotless too!

Decorations down for us today-they hardly seem to have been up!
            It does make you wonder what will have changed in the world by the time they come out again....

Have a good day peeps...and all the sickies start to feel a bit better....
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Morning all, porridge with banana & mixed spice on the go if you like? Mix of work & accounts today - got to get them in....

Looking forward to my new blowaway /gh....
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Morning

I've had a similar breakfast HH mine was pinhead oatmeal, apples, cinnamon with a dollop of yoghurt on top.

Nicos my decorations came down Jan 1st I know it was early but if felt like Christmas was over by then.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Morning all from a dry, calm, cold Nestland. I think house chores may be the order of the day until the sun puts its hat on...........enjoy yours whatever you are doing.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning everyone, very cold this way.
                    Off to work today, hubby's painting again and I need the excersise that work brings.
                    Collecting steps from going round DIY stores is boring.
                    Have a good day everyone
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTy6b7ZtKU0
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning All

Decidedly chilly this morning....will be off over the plots later but like BM will wait for the sun to warm things up a bit

Have a good Thursday All

Comment

It's good to see youngsters helping and that's one of the benefits of the DoE award system it encourages youngsters to help the old folk
                          Or in this case 'The Young Folk'
                          Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Awww...I love that song!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Jay you could pass it on to one of the older Grapes who may have been at the station in 1945, I don't know who qualifies, but whoever it is they wont be any spring chicken
                              What's your address again?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes Nicos it is a time of change, lets hope its not a time of upset

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X