X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK You can all stop wondering

I hope Grapes up north and in Scotland didn't have as much as we did here
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cadalot; 13-01-2017, 06:43 AM.
    sigpic
    . .......Man Vs Slug
    Click Here for my Diary and Blog
    Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning, we've got snow only about an inch so I don't think it will be around for long.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. No snow here. Hope everyone ok & take care if you're in one of the areas with flood warnings.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good morning all,no sign of the stuff here thank goodness,those that are affected stay safe,the east coast are on high alert,due to a high risk storm surge,poor peeps,very pleased with the car,it defrosted in no time after a scrape,and was lovely and warm,not been up and out so early in a long time,expect i will drop off later,have a good day and stay safe you lot.

Spoke to soon,ti's snowing
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-01-2017, 08:21 AM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all from a cold but sunny Nestland. Not sure what is in store for today, it's so difficult being retired & having so many decisions to make..............have a good one, stay safe & warm.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• No snow but bl@@dy hell it's freezing! Yard is like a sheet of ice. Brrrrrr, let's have another coffee anyone got the kettle on?

Comment

• Morning all..

It's FRIDAAAAAAAY

had our snow last night and it's nearly gone already, but twas cold this morning...
                No plans for the weekend, see what happens...
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Morning, snow almost gone and not too cold. So what happened to the total whiteout conditions and arctic freeze we were promised...did anyone get it?
                  Well domestic duties today but first a cuppa. Kettle's on Scarlet if you want one?
                  Have a great day everyone...it's Friday!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Morning All

Dusting of snow remaining but a very cold wind blowing. As already mentioned above, keep warm and safe if you have ice and snow

Comment

• Morning all. No snow here but the place was white with soarkly jack frost and its bitterly cold. No plsns for today except to spend the afternoon with my grandaughter.
                      Stay safe and warm and drive carefully wherever you are.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Did I say it wasn't too cold...scratch that, it's freezing, mostly due to the wind!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Been for a sleep,outside is all dry some sun and blue in the sky,still cold,lets hope they got it all wrong about the east coast,looks at clock,is that all the time is,how on earth DID we used to get up early when working.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon, our snow didn't last long but theres still plenty in the rest of Derbyshire.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• afternoon all!

We had all of a millimetre of snow this morning - so jumping out of bed to the window after fb reports of total white-overs, blankets etc was totally unnecessary. It was icy and slippy underneath though - its sunny at the moment so I'm hoping it will all have disappeared by now.

Hope everyone is having a happy and lovely friday - and for those of us that it matters to, have a wonderful weekend!

Comment

• Afternoon all, we had a little bit of snow and it's now gone. Replaced with icy winds and freezing temps. My heating is on!
                                Put in a shift at work, Friday window change day. Really enjoyed it.
                                Back home catching up on last nights soaps and no thoughts of gardening in the near future lol
                                Have a lovely afternoon and wrap up well
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X