X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Got a house with a garden .
    Would have loved to double like your post!
    Congratulations!

Comment

• Many congrats with the new house and garden Carrie!
      How things have changed for you over the past few months eh?

Mornin n'alln'all !
      Am I first up then?
      Best put kettle on then!

What's everyone up to today?
      We have lots of splashy stuff forecast for today, so I'm torn between clearing out a cupboard and shelving unit(Hazel would be proud of me), domestic chores, or ironing in front of the tele with the wood fire burning away.
      Ooooo...choices!

Have a gud'un whatever you choose to do peeps( and yep....it really is 3weeks since Xmas!... and I found another decoration -this one hanging on the handle of a window!)
      Last edited by Nicos; 15-01-2017, 07:10 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yeeesss!...just remembered...I need to pot on my espelette peppers!
        100% germination!

Comment

• Morning All, well Nicos in answer to your question, I managed to get 20 large flower buckets of spent compost & coir down to the allotment yesterday in between showers See Alans Allotment: Tomatoes Compost & Coir

its raining this morning so nothing on the shed clearance is going to happen, so it looks like after a visit to Lidl to pick up the thermometers for the new greenhouse and grow station, Alans Allotment: Lidl Digital Thermometer I may just get on with the company accounts today, Ho joy of joys.
          sigpic
          . .......Man Vs Slug
          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Looking good there Cad!

Comment

• Thanks, It's amazing how a layer of spent compost and coir can make beds look so nice I just fear with all the rain I will not get the next four beds dug weeded and ready in time.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• You will

Comment

• Morning All Much warmer than yesterday so I bet there'll be rain later. I have visitors most of the day. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                    Morning All Much warmer than yesterday so I bet there'll be rain later. I have visitors most of the day. Have a good day
                    Morning we've got rain due all day today Flo but they've also promised pretty looking rainbows
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all from a calm, mild Nestland. Have no idea what's in store today apart from a wash load that's already on...........have a good Sunday.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, I'm late up today
                        Just grey outside, no rain - yet.
                        The furniture is going into the garage later, if we can get someone to help hubby lift it.
                        Have a nice day folks
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Rainbows?...I love rainbows
                          Sadly too much cloud for us to get any today.

I think I may well come back as a rainbow...or a cat

Comment

• Me again, scrub the no rain comment. Just been out to the recycling bins, definately raining. A lot
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning all. A mild but very grey day here. I am sure it is going to rain. Nothing planned for today so we will play it by ear.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Still haven't planted my seeds. Realised that I threw the propogators capillary mat out last year because it was full of old roots and holes. I was delivering a present to a granddaughter yesterday so went to the GC for more matting. It was recently taken over by Wyevale and it's more like a department store nowadays. The indoor garden stuff has been relegated to a far distant dark corner and outside was virtually bereft of anything. The only matting they had was huge and £13 (well £12.99) and that was sale price. I'll take a trip to a proper GC tomorrow. In the meantime I'll use newspaper instead. I had to think what did we use before capillary matting.

Time for a coffee, kettles on. Anyone joining me? Biccies?
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X