Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just been out to dinner, very yummy, i had lamb shank with trimmings and a very HUGE icecream...
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Smoked haddock tonight with a potato and celeriac dauphinoise. For pud we had vanilla icecream drizzled with leftover ginger syrup from yesterdays batch of stem ginger in syrup that I made.

Comment

• Had twosheds recipe of spicy bean burgers in a bun. DELISH Even OH impressed with not a hint of meat in sight

Comment

• The rest of Two_sheds beef and bean chilli with rice. Fabulously tasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            Smoked haddock tonight with a potato and celeriac dauphinoise. For pud we had vanilla icecream drizzled with leftover ginger syrup from yesterdays batch of stem ginger in syrup that I made.
            That all sounds particularly nice. Ever thought of giving up the day job?
            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Last night, steak 'chinese style' (well I was going to stir-fry it, but then decided to simply fry it in the seasoned oil) with fried rice and veg-and-prawn stir-fry. Not nearly as greasy as the description may suggest. Only used a couple of tablespoons of oil in total!

Tonight? dunno yet, but will include stir-fry veg (they were on special offer if you buy 3 packs.......)
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• We are having potato, leek and mushroom gratin. OH might have a bit of bacon with his.
                And some homebrew cider (which is surprisingly good)

Comment

• That sound lovely!...I've been wondering what to do with my box of mushrooms I got on offer yesterday!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I haven't the foggiest tonight, off to Tes*o later then will decide
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• We're off to the local pub with friends, where we will try out the 'new' menu! So, I have no idea what I'm eating tonight!
                      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhona View Post
                        That all sounds particularly nice. Ever thought of giving up the day job?
                        Often, but not to be a chef Rhona,

Tonight its a sweet and sour chicken stir fry, as done by that bird who did the "Chinese food made easy" programme,

followed by a home made rice pudding.

Comment

• My mother staying this weekend, and tonight she's ordered lemon and thyme meatballs with spicy tomato sauce. Nice pork mince from butcher, thyme from the garden. Barolo from mother.
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• I've done a variation on theme of Cauliflower cheese....
                            But- it has broccoli instead of cauli- mushroom sauce instead of cheese- and then fried onions/red peppers/courgette poured over steamed Charlotte potatoes, with bacon bits sprinkled on the top!

Enough for 6 peeps ...oh well- let's hope OH is hungry!!!!!

Fresh Clementines for pud!
                            ...just need OH to come home now!
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Eating up last of fridge food so i can clean it before we go to The Gower in Wales for a week yipee!!
                              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• Tonight we had

starter goat cheese with green salad and tomato

main was homemade italian meatballs and pasta

dessert homemade vanilla cheesecake with strawberries

it was yummy
                                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X