Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2sheds beanburger from the freezer for me, sausage for OH with jerusalem artichoke mash (was gonna plant them but we still iced over) and carrots and brocolli, and gravy for him as he's gravy mad.
    Prob followed by a valentine's day chocolate.

Comment

• chicken breast in breadcrumbs,maybe cornflakes,tatties and celeriac coleslaw(my favourite)
      YUM
      Last edited by coreopsis; 16-02-2009, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• smoked salmon with whisky and cream sauce.

Comment

• Pork chop & kidney from the farmer's market again, with homegrown potatoes mashed with shop carrots (reminds me of my childhood!) and homegrown kale.

Comment

• Okay, I am ready for you all to shoot me down.

We were going to have leftover roast as we usually do on a Monday but.. Aranthos invited a few mates round for a LAN party (don't ask me) so I said he would have to order pizza as I didn't have enough of anything to cater for them. Fair enough says the lovely lad - what would you and dad like from the charcoal grill? Wahey - no cooking for me today!!! I had a gorgeous chicken kebab with salad and garlic sauce - YUMMY!! (I have seen them being prepared and cooked - all chook breast meat and a honey/garlic marinade) literally skewered and charcoal grilled
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

• tonight we had just fish and chips lol, no starter or dessert..............boring eh?
              Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• leftover roast pork in a tomato-and-mushroom sauce (bought jar) poured over pasta.
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• Tonight we're having cottage pie - but it'll have the left-over red wine gravy from the casseroled pheasant yesterday!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Lamb and rosemary ragu was yummy last night. Having second bit of that but tonight will be with polenta. I'll make it this lunchtime with parmesan and more fresh rosemary, then fry slices of it later to have with the ragu.
                    I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• I'm doing Chicken Tikka Masala but using pineapple, tomatoes and creamed coconut to gutsy it up, Pilau rice, Onion bhajis, Puppadoms and Naan with mango chutney (Geetas)
                      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Lamb stew with lots of herbs from the garden.
                        My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

• pork chops with mash, too tired and a bit sore from gardening to make anything exciting!!!
                          http://365daysinthegarden2011.blogspot.com/

url]http://clairescraftandgarden.blogspot.com/[/url]

Comment

• in the middle of cooking...........starter stuffed pepper, filled with mushrooms, cheeses and chillies

main chicken in a white wine sauce, covered with cheeses and white mushroom sauce

dessert chocolate torte

all homemade
                            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Tonight is a lamb tagine with seasonal lottie veg followed by cheese and biccies and a good port.

Comment

• Im still at work , My wonderful OH is at home preparing chicken breasts, stuffed with haggis on a bed of mashed potatoes and mashed turnip , with a white whisky sauce to
                                pour over the top , I might follow it with a wee Famous Grouse - just to relax with !!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X