X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonight i'm having egg and beans on toast ........ and a cuppa tea

Comment

• Pitta kebabs were lovely. We even made an impromtu chili sauce that OH says is exactly the same as the shop one.

I WAS a kebab virgin, never had one as been veggie since way before we got takeaway places where I live lol.

So even though mine was quorn I feel like a fully paid up member of the kebab brigade now. Even been doing the kebab burps which I am told is perfectly normal lol

And yes I am drooling at allotment lady's menu again....

Comment

• Homemade fish pie:
        - smoked and unsmoked coley from Morrisons (you can't tell that you are eating 'cheap' fish when it's in a pie! And the smoked was on special offer too )
        - a few little prawns bunged in
        - did parsley sauce as opposed to white sauce with a handful of parsley from the garden (well washed in case of cat pee!)
        - topped with homegrown mashed spud

served with homegrown french beans from the freezer.

And a g&t.

Comment

• We had leftover mince from last night made into spag bol for tonight and I made the rest into cottage pie for tomorrow. Went into the Co-op for a lotto ticket and got loads of reduced veg so now have soup cooking made with stock from the roast chooks bought the other day!
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
            Tonight, to celebrate being laid off again, I am blowing £10 on a pizza and will eat it served with a bottle of 1996 vintage salon. Wine buffs amongst you will know just how much I am celebrating.

Well, It was bought in much better times for a fraction of its value now.
            I definately wouldn't call myself a wine buff, but oooooh blimey...*with the merest touch of envy.* Pretty special evening at Chez PW then? Hope it's wonderful! A little review might be in order for this one?
            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Don't know yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                Tonight...Rabbit stew & dumplings...with some ickle whole carrots that I late sowed last year.
                (never bother with pudding....usually gets wasted anyway....and AlotmentLady.....do you always do starter/main & pudding???....you're good!!
                P.S...Sparkling shiraz IS very nice....but also incredibly lethal!!
                99.9% of the time I do yes all homemade, my OH bought me a pasta machine 6 years ago and I would not live without it now lol.....
                Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Tonight his lordship is cooking (Gawd help us) from his repertoire of his one and only dish of Spag Bol
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Have not got a clue tonight! Air pye and make beleive veg and invisible pot luck for afters! lol
                    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Squid!!!...just saw it at the supermarket and thought...mmmmm..not had that for a while- so it's a treat for us tonight!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I'm having fish & chips (home made) with home made bread and butter (the bread not the butter)
                        My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

• I think I'm going to make a lasagne, so will start ragu and bechamel sauces soon-ish, with a nice salad to follow. Generous glass of red for Mr R, tiny thimble-smidgin for me.
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• egg, sausage and chips

Comment

• Stuffed aubergine followed by chilli cooked in the slow cooker.

Comment

• I;m off out for dinner tonight. Our local restaurant has just reopened after a fire in their kitchen so checking to see if its as good as it used to be.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X