Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leek and potato soup with lottie leeks, yum!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

• Cheese on freshly made bread, toasted...yummy with shallots i grew last year..double yummy.
      Last edited by miffy; 02-03-2009, 06:56 PM.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• last night we had the first of the PSB. just steamed, with the last of the leeks made into a bake, with butter beans, cream, and breadcrumb/hazelnut,caerphilly topping.Was delish!

Comment

• Tonight we'll be eating Thai green chicken curry...made by my lovely OH!

Can't wait!!
          I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thyme and lemon meatballs with herby tomato sauce and spaghetti.

Chap next door just popped in with amazing looking pork joint. His mate slaughtered one of his rare breeds at the weekend, and it looks gooood. That's Sunday sorted.
            I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• We had homemade lamb meatballs in home made pasta sauce and served with spaghetti and a big green salad.

Served of course with a dead cheap rose from the Loire.

Comment

• We had tuna steaks (going at 'sell it now or throw it away' price. I love Waitrose!
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

• We are dining oot tonight-my friend's 50th birthday-Happy Birthday,Annie,
                  we are going to have:
                  Garlic mushrooms,breaded scampi served with chips and salad,as for dessert I'm having lemon sorbet and OH "Death by Chocolate"(whatever it means)

Comment

• 'cause I'm on me tod tonight, His lordship is currently somewhere in Scottieland and DD at a birthday night stopover, and me crying off the quiz team as I'd give 'em all what I've got...........

*cough, cough, splutter hhhhhaaaaaachhhoooooo

It's a jacket spud, baked beans and cheese and cuddling the second half of the cheapo Blossom Hill, and attempting to pickle the bug with the Oxford Landing for sweet
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• We are so definitely related Hayley!
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• "death by Chocolate" is a very gooey, chocolaty cakey thing, served in a lot of pubs/restaurants.

Comment

• I made a beef biryani with spiced pilau rice with saffron. Also made a green bean and tomato guferati and served with naan bread.
                          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            We are so definitely related Hayley!
                            Either that or parallel lives

This arvo (ma and pa to lunch)...

Roast shoulder of lamb, yorkshires, brocolli, butter fried (rather than butterflied) savoy cabbage, roast potatoes and a mint gravy.

Pud - apple and cinnamon topped with a sponge and cream (almost the last of my apples in the freezer) actually I might throw some frozen blackberries on it too as I still have a whole lock and lock left
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Roast pork tonight, with all the appropriate accompaniments.

Comment

• Lamb chops - minted from the local farm butchers, mashed potato, leeks and peas. Mmm can't wait.
                                Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over
                                here, looking through your stuff.

http://mustardveggie.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X