Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son of mine has a sickness bug and he loves pancakes so we'll be having those when he is feeling better, so i am being kind and having a sandwich so it doesn't smell and make him be sick again!!
    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• Tonight we had (2sheds) spicy bean burgers, with courgettes cookin in spicy butter and gnochi with a cheese sauce. Sounds like a funny combo but was yum - honest

Comment

• we're trying a variation on chicken fajitas using breaded chicken and lettuce and cherry tomatoes yum yum!

Comment

• Last night we enjoyed (make that REALLY enjoyed) a chicken tikka with basmati rice, home made naan bread (okay so it was a packet mix - but they were brill) and poppadums. Scrummy!! Madmax is delighted as there were enough leftovers for him to have curry today and tomorrow for lunch

Dunno what we are having tonight - I haven't been to the 'reduced to clear' shelf yet
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Tonight I will be mostly making - Moussaka. Saw a lovely shiny aubergine (isn't that French for lady innkeeper - or did I dream that?) so I thought I'd make us one of Himself's favourites. Accompanied by dark green cabbage - hmmm, you can feel it doing you good!
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by Flummery View Post
              Tonight I will be mostly making - Moussaka. Saw a lovely shiny aubergine (isn't that French for lady innkeeper - or did I dream that?) so I thought I'd make us one of Himself's favourites. Accompanied by dark green cabbage - hmmm, you can feel it doing you good!
              Just as well Madmax is working till late and not reading the vine much these days or he would be on your doorstep he adores moussaka and I hardly ever make it as I hate lamb and the smell of it cooking
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

• Tonight, salmon and prawn pie
                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                  Tonight, salmon and prawn pie
                  Sounds a bit fishy to me
                  Happy Gardening,
                  Shirley

Comment

• Shirl - don't make me send you to the Norty Step - that was a right groaner!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Tonight is half the allotment soup followed by deboned and roasted belly pork with allotment veg.

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                        Just as well Madmax is working till late and not reading the vine much these days or he would be on your doorstep he adores moussaka and I hardly ever make it as I hate lamb and the smell of it cooking
                        I thought the same about lamb.Now I really like it.Some good pieces of lamb stewing shoulder from the butcher's,scalp the rosemary from the garden and pour some red wine(into the pot,not your throat).Looooooovely...

Today-beef olives(butcher's),tatties and pickled beets.

Still no word about the car.I'm trying to negotiate with OH to take me shopping otherwise he and the dog will be on Ethiopian diet starting Saturday-as even the dog food is running out

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                          Sounds a bit fishy to me
                          it was....... yum

Tonight will be Chicken Tikka Masala, puppadums, naan, and onion bhajis to start - those bhajis are tricky but tonight I am hoping they'll be spot on for once
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

• Tonight is Monday Night Rice - roast chicken leftovers with egg fried rice - almost as good as the sunday roast! And leftover dessert, the remains of the steamed syrup pudding from yesterday

Comment

• wild boar and venison sausages, spiked with choped chestnuts, Served on a bed of herb mashed potato, with brussle sprouts, carrots and onion gravy!
                              Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Tonight is paella night! Crevetes (reduced for quick sale, and then frozen), mussels in half shell(rfqs and frozen), chorizo, assorted veg and of course rice. I buy the cheapest risotto type rice, because I can't taste enough difference to pay double (or more) for paella rice! 'Real' paella would be made with 'whatever is handy', so that is what I do too!
                                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X