Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had sausage casserole with parnip mash, cauliflower and the PSB leaves which was a first for me and they were YUM. Even OH says I can cook them again.

Comment

• Scrambled eggs on toast, too tired to eat anything else.
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

• Well, it has to be pancakes tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
          Well, it has to be pancakes tonight.
          Agreed, can't make such a daft mistake with those as I did with last night dinner Big question is what to have before the pancakes though.
          Happy Gardening,
          Shirley

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            Big question is what to have before the pancakes though.

Pancakes again silly!!!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Pancakes again silly!!!
              Ye gads! If I wanted to fill my lot up with pancakes I would need a 6 foot frypan and a gallon of pancake batter!!! Actually, none of us like savoury pancakes much so it might be a chippie dinner followed by crepes.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

• Nice and healthy alternative then?????

Comment

Nice and healthy alternative then?????
                  Made me smile. I might do pancakes for baby girl's dinner, and we'll have a couple to share the meal with her. Then we'll eat properly later on... a couple of pancakes ain't enough for a baby-growing woman.
                  I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

• Last night was Left-over lamb hoi-sin with noodles and stirfry.

Tonight is DD at guides so have to be quick so it'll be bangers (outdoor reared) mashed mixed with cabbage and spring onion (buble and squeak style) and beans, with left over apple, sultana, cinanmon and honey pie (puff topped) - trying to clear freezer from last autumns pickings
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Nice and healthy alternative then?????
                      Well, my excuse is I have been poorly - added to that, making pancakes for the guys means I will be stood at the cooker for well over an hour! If they want more food they can darned well go to the chip shop! Unhealthy is fine so long as it isn't every day
                      Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 24-02-2009, 10:54 AM.
                      Happy Gardening,
                      Shirley

Comment

• Pancakes! Lots of em - YUM

Comment

• Veggie curry - lots of chick peas, lentils, coconut cream, coriander, bit of chard if there's any left on the lottie - followed by pancakes!
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

• Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                            making pancakes for the guys means I will be stood at the cooker for well over an hour!

I used to have 2 pans on the go at the same time- and used to feel a bit left out watching the others munch their way through one after another.
                            I always had the first one- cos it always came out rubbery for some reason....but yes- 3/4 hr slaving over a hot stove does get a bit much doesn't it!

Comment

• When wa the last time I had some pancakes...*sigh*

My car is in the garage so we are eating away the contents of the freezer as I can't go shopping.The good thing is I won't spend a penny on any rubbish.

So...Tonight-spaghetti bolognese
                              Tomorrow-lamb stew

I hope to get the car back soon as my fridge start looking a bit empty-soon there will be some light and echo left-even the penguin left

Comment

• A Chilli con carne has been in the slow cooker all day while me and OH have been at lottie.Will have that with warm crusty bread, and then Pancakes.
                                Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X