This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Gusty winds here CG oddly its not a cold wind no rain yet though. Warm croissants yum

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

If you make it all the way to Penrith, rary, I'll make you a cake.

Freshly-baked croissants, Containergardener... Very tempting. Wish I hadn't had toast earlier. Anyone fancy sharing one with me?

Dull here today, so the weather change has arrived early. Unsurprisingly, the rain forecast has altered. They've started adding decimal points. Instead of 19 litres per square metre, we're down to 1.9. Fat lot of good that will do anybody.

Mr Snoop is out today. The dogs and I are holding the fort, as per. Bit chilly for a dog walk at the moment, so might just light the range and set to work.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning.

Fresh warm croissants. I'm on my way. I'm like a tracker dog homing in on the smell of those.

11° and rainy here. Evidently we've got a 93% chance of snow on Thursday. I'll batten down the hatches.

I've managed to find my brother-in-law a top I think he'll like for his birthday and as there was a large discount if you bought two I treated Mr GF too.

I've got ripe bananas here so I think I'll make banana loaves later and do a grory hop.

Comment

• Good Morning All Heavy rain here. I fear for my Grory Hop on Thursday morning if the threatened snow arrives. Haircut later today. Have a good day
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
            Lashing rain here so its dull and miserable.
            Thanks for the offer of crossiants but I am in a rush out the door just now.
            Catch you all later, have a good dsy.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all.
              Dull here- but it’s not raining!
              Just packing for our trip…
              At least this time I’ve remembered to water the house plants

Enjoy your day peeps….
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Doggy is snoring after our 6.6miles walk by the river. For once it wasn't raining or blowing a gale, even the sun made an appearance
                Right, better do something.
                Northern England.

Comment

• Your hair looks nice Flo
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                    Morning all.

If you make it all the way to Penrith, rary, I'll make you a cake.

Here we go, someone putting temptation in front of me, fortunately I am quite strong willed and have been known to resist touching or eating cakes🥱 ,,,,,,,,,,for at least ten minutes😋
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, been a bit of a mix weather wise today, cold blustery wind followed by rain, then at times warm sunshine, though few of those. Out shopping his morning but unfortunately we couldn't do our usual visit to our friend as she has a bad cold and doesn't want to pass it on to OH, now going o get ready for my garden club so have a good e and remember to smile 😊😊😊
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just popping in to say take care of yourselves!…I’m off to the uk tomorrow but will still be popping in.
                        If I’m lucky, I’ll be making a snowman for the first time with my granddaughter! If I’m even luckier we’ll get snowed in!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Safe trip Nicos. Hopefully we can provide the desired snow. I will send mine back your way if we get it.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Good evening.

I hope you get to where you want to be before the forecasted snow arrives, Nicos. I hope you get a calm channel crossing too.

I have just wrapped three cold banana loaves up tightly for 3 days to hopefully go nice and sticky before I give 2 of them away. The aroma of cooked banana and mixed spice is still in the air and is making me feel hungry.

Comment

• Good morning all. 1°C here and the car is still frozen. However, not a breath of wind.

Haircuts for us both today. Just as well, mine seems to have had a growth spurt.

I'll take my brother-in-law his birthday present later .... just in case I have can't get out tomorrow. The snow forecast for here for tomorrow is now 98%, but I've no idea how much to expect. At least I did the grory hop yesterday so the fridge is full.

Comment

• Happy travels, Nicos.

Morning all.

One weather forecast says dull today, the other says bright. And the sky at the moment says bright. But wet and windy still on the cards. So as well as the usual jobs, must get some firewood under cover close to the house. Feeling a bit like I've got some dreaded lurgy, so might have to have a nap in a bit. For medical purposes only, honest, not just sheer laziness. Though there could be a touch of that too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X