This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post

'Cos he's not wearing a wooden overcoat?
    Thank goodness you're there mothhawk😁
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here with rain on the way. So is breakfast. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

“Sunshine after rain “ as the song says…at least the rain was during the night and it’s sunny now

Did everyone remember to put their clocks forwards last night? We just have the cars to do and I’ll let OH fiddle with the cooker clock as it’s a bit complicated.

Not sure what today will bring. We’ve got meet-ups online with our children and friends, so I’ll play it by ear.
        No doubt my OH will find me things to do! I know we have some shredding to do …we’ll see. ( I love shredding!)

Brew time over for me. There’s more tea in the pot, so help yourselves!
        see ya later! Enjoy your day

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning

Its going to be cool with Drizzle here today so i'll be in my GH seed sowing later.

Did clocks this morning Nicos but for today we'll ignore them and eat when we feel hungry I seem to get used to the time difference quicker that way.

Enjoy your day.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ If I went that way Bren I would be, eating all day
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning all.

Mr Snoop has a thing about clocks. We have them all over the place. Some reset automatically, but the majority don't. When I looked at my clock, I thought I'd better get up. When I looked at some of the others round the room, I decided I could lie in a bit longer.

I can't stand ticking clocks. Mr Snoop can't hear them, so I've insisted we have a rearrange of all his clocks. At least the ones in the bedroom make a very fast tutting noise, so between them it's just constant background noise, which is better than a never-ending tick tock. If he can't find his watch, likely as not I've wrapped it up in a sock and put it in his sock drawer. Yes, I'm a domestic tyrant...

So, apart from the fact that it's very windy outside today is shaping up to be a bit like yesterday. And what a decent day that was. So here's on to another one.

Have a great day, everyone

Comment

• Cold and drizzling here. I've just reset the last clock, on the landline handset. I've only found four to do. Everything else seems to have reset itself. I haven't been out in the car today but I seem to remember that it reset itself last time to my surprise.

Comment

• Afternoon
                  I've spent a couple of hours in my GH some seed sowing some pottering around. It's dropped cool back in doors now for tea and slice of fruit loaf.
                  Just spotted a clock we missed this morning, it's a bit like when you leave a Christmas decoration behind after all the others are back in the box.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Funny you should mention forgotten Xmas decorations Bren….we found some massive bells hanging from the end of a curtain pole three weeks ago!
                    Often it’s a tree decoration Hibou has flicked under the sofa, but this decoration is massive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                      Morning all.

Mr Snoop has a thing about clocks. We have them all over the place. Some reset automatically, but the majority don't. When I looked at my clock, I thought I'd better get up. When I looked at some of the others round the room, I decided I could lie in a bit longer.

I can't stand ticking clocks. Mr Snoop can't hear them, so I've insisted we have a rearrange of all his clocks. At least the ones in the bedroom make a very fast tutting noise, so between them it's just constant background noise, which is better than a never-ending tick tock.
                      When we bought our first home, the town clock was in our bedroom, actually the rate of the tick tock wasn't that bad in fact it was quite handy when doing some things, like cleaning windows etc. it was actually the etc. I enjoyed

Comment

• Good job you didn’t live next door to a fire station then Rary!

ok…I’ll go and ban myself for that….

Comment

• ^^^😳😳🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂🤣🤣😃

Comment

• Well, I'm just plain poleaxed by that remark, Nicos.

Comment

• Morning all.

Very bright here this morning. That's because the wind has hurried the clouds along. It's blown lots of my stuff about too. Never mind, I'm sure the smiles had fun playing dodgem cars with all the bits going here, there and everywhere.

Busyish day ahead. But gardening for sure.

Bread to bake at some point this morning. I started off the starter the day before yesterday. It looked fine, but the dough is very sluggish. Perhaps because it's cold. Anyway, it'll do its thing in its own good time, I guess. We could of course have another Marie Antoinette morning: if there's no bread, let us eat hot cross buns. Which did turn out well. National Trust Teatime Baking Book recipe converted to tangzhong. I guess that makes it my recipe, so I'm probably allowed to share it if anyone wants it. It's very generous on the fruit, just the way I like it.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Cor blimey…we have sunshine as forecast!

We have to go and buy a replacement tap for our bathroom. It started dripping a couple of weeks ago . Turned out that ceramic taps can get a build up of calcium deposits, so OH tried to remove it to soak in vinegar …and….SNAP … Guess who now needs a new tap
                                Oh well…it’s a good excuse to go further afield in our campervan to check out a different mega diy store so there’s more choice.
                                funnily enough, there’s a branch of the bin end shop near it where I got the broad beans from, so I’ll go and see if they have any more or a different selection of seeds. Can’t have too many seeds eh?
                                Will pop in when I can during the day.
                                Have a great day peeps.
                                Last edited by Nicos; 27-03-2023, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X