X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all. Edited to add, morning CG.

Hope you had a good night's sleep, rary, and that you're feeling better this morning.

Hope you've woken up without too many aches and pains, Nicos.

Like the cartoon, mothhawk. Our quilt always ends up on Mr Snoop's side. Very often, I end up having to wrap the edge of the quilt around my arm to weigh it down. Mind you, he has to put up with my snoring. I had some very odd dreams last night. In one I was a still alive roast chicken about to be eaten. Very peculiar and not at all nice. Perhaps I should become a vegetarian after all. Trouble is I do rather like roast chicken.

Anyway, what's the weather today, Jim? Well, bright for the most part. So I'll get a bit of work out the way and then persuade Mr Snoop we're going to make an aubergine and chickpea curry in the slow cooker this morning.

Have a great day, everyone.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 03-04-2024, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Windy in the night and more rain for the day. Looking at the forecast it's a windy wet week .
    No escaping working today so best get out walking first.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by rary View Post
    ...the bed gets quite cold when you get the covers pulled off you through the night, I woke her up twice to get some covers back...
    Pleasant dreams,
    Sweet repose;
    Half the bed
    And all the clothes!

But here's a solution to your problem, Rary....

Click image for larger version

Name:	duvet war.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	2577234

Last edited by mothhawk; 02-04-2024, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    Good Morning All Grey here. Haircut later. Have a good day
    Your hair looks nice Flo.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good afternoon not been at my best today had quite a bad night with a bit of a cough, and OH not feeling well either, so got up at seven to let her sleep, plus it was warmer as I put my clothes on, the bed gets quite cold when yo get the covers pulled off you through the night, I woke her up twice to get some covers back😮‍💨 then she moaned about being disturbed anyway I got up and she slept on till twelve, she's feeling a bit better now though still with a cough. Reading GFs post from yesterday should remind all you older grapes to be careful when walking off road, a thing I myself will have to do when I get old, now going to get things ready for the garden club tonight, so have a good evening and stay safe if out

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Tumble salad featuring avacado, sardines and egg
    Cake and lemon cud for pud
    CG I would bet that on reading GFs post about he tumble Nicos subconsciously thought this was the forum fora tumble salad😁

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Glad you are less achy today gf - having just been swimming for the first time in 4 years ,I guess I’ll be their custodian tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning.

I got a good seven hours sleep last night and a lot of the aches have subsided.....and the sun is shining.

Oh, the favours I get asked to do. An elderly friend with a urine infection has asked me to find him some incontinence products, including bed pads that he can have TODAY! He is on antibiotics now but daren't leave the house. I didn't want to have to go into the city centre and I was struggling as all the small chemists near here don't keep them in stock and then I had a sudden inspiration 💡the local mobility (scooter) shop just down the road. I've rung them, they have them, I can pick up today and I don't have to go into the city centre.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Grey here. Haircut later. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    morning ​​

A dry cloudy day here.

I love my slow cooker it took a bit of getting used to preparing our evening meal at 9am then there's the delicious smells mid afternoon, its tempting to dip a slice of bread into the gravy.

Gardening and of for a stroll later.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    Sunshine and windy for me.
    Off swimming later Hate the idea of it but needs must!
    Rain due later but if it holds off I could do with doing some more driveway weeding.

I bet the house smells lovely with the slow cooker ?…that’d have me drooling all day!

CG…let’s swap lists, then it might not seem so bad!

Have a lovely day peeps- rain/ grey or not .

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Cloudy today but no rain. Mr Snoop has been looking out the window at the clouds. 'No slow cooker today, then', he says. Nope, but it's been successful these last couple of days. And there is a window of opportunity tomorrow morning if the weather forecast is right. I'm a bit chaotic as far as food is concerned, but he likes having meals at fixed times, so the slow cooker is quite reassuring for him, as he knows food is being prepared. In fact, I reckon I could even teach him how to use it. Only one pot and no worries about timing. A result for both of us!

On that cheering note, I'll get back to work.

Have a great day, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning
    Grey and damp again. I am tired of this grey. I should do some work today but will try to slot in some gh time, it makes me feel better even though I am reminded how many zillions of things still need doing
    Kettle is on and there is some cake

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
    Right thread Nicos?^^^
    Ha ha ha!…nope!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening

Just before 7-ish we had hailstones around cm round luckily it’s now turned to rain.
    Hope you feel better tomorrow GF.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X