• Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Seems to be ok now so Happy Birthday GF

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Sunny start. Apparently my security token is invalid? Oh dear! Hope you have a good day

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning all and thank you for your kind wishes.

Fortunately my brother in law is just a bit bruised and sore. His main problem was that he was carrying a cup of tea at the time which went everywhere but he couldn't see where and so he was frightened to turn anything electrical on.

I made myself a sponge (birthday) cake yesterday afternoon. I'll take him a big piece later. I remember one year someone bought me a M&S Caterpillar cake and it was far too sickly.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Many happies from me too gf x

Clocks!….yup - thanks for the reminder CG

Tis looking dull outside and maybe about to rain. No set plans here.
    We ended not going out yesterday after all, but there’s a vide grenier tomorrow I’m going to go to- on my own or otherwise! Very brave of you Snoop leaving your OH to rummage around on his own….I know I need someone looking over my shoulder when it comes to picking up too many bargains
    Whatever you get up to - enjoy your day peeps!

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all and Happy Birthday GF

I've sprinkled more of the new cat deterrent stuff on the lawn today. It's been a fortnight since I used it, and it's rained several times, but I've had no cat surprises at all. I thought it was about time to reinforce the scent though. I shall be buying more, it really seems to work. Happy dance! I also had some eucalyptus leaves in a bouquet, so instead of throwing them out with the dead flowers, I chopped them up and scattered them too.

Bright and sunny so the washing machine is on the go. The next to be put to work is the breadmaker, I need a loaf and some wholemeal rolls. But first another cuppa, plenty in the pot for late stirrers

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X