X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Containergardener
    replied
    Right thread Nicos?^^^

It's cold and damp here. Been out today and then walked the dog, now decided to light the fire . Brrrr.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Tumble salad featuring avacado, sardines and egg
    Cake and lemon cud for pud

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Afternoon, the rain stopped and the sun came out. So it’s turned out to be a much better day.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I'm feeling happier now. I had a fight yesterday with a bramble, which wrapped itself around my foot and tripped me up. I felt okay at the time, but today I've suddenly got all sorts of aches!

I've just been and visited my brother in law, sorted out some paperwork for him and paid him some bills on my phone. I had confirmation emails sent to me so I've just printed them off for him.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Yikes Rary- 5am?…that’s 4am in ‘old money’ No wonder you feel like a quick kip….or is it more like ‘40 winks’?

Hope your grandson’s Dof E weekend goes well. I got as far as silver with mine. Met my future OH then!

gf…..can you nip out in the car to a garden centre or something maybe pick up a friend/ relative en route? Treat yourself to a plant and maybe a coffee/cake then home for 40 winks/ siesta?
    Our ‘garden centre’ doesn’t have a cafe but just looking at the plants lifts my mood if I ever feel a bit down. Can’t help but deadhead the odd flower too

Off for a cycle ride before it rains….”I may be some time”

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good morning, up early this morning to take grandson to his work, then back home for another cuppa before picking up sons oldest to take him to get a bus which will be taking him to Fort Wille area where he will be doing an outward bound course for the week and if sons car isn't fixed I will need to pick him up when he returns, I am now thinking of getting a taxi licence now I think I will do a check on the inside of the eyelids not used to getting up at five nowadays. Have a pleasant day and smile​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    I never did get back to sleep. The weather is absolutely miserable today. 🌧 I am feeling decidedly blue.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Raining here too. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Buenos dias Snoop.

Good morning all.We have the sun back again so we are going out for the day.
    We will be travelling home on Wednesday and looking forward to getting all my seeds sown.
    Have a good dsy all.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    Morning all. Pinch punch first day of the month, welcome to April!
    Oh gosh…so it is!

April showers eh?

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    windy and sunny spells. If the rain holds off I’m going for a cycle ride later.
    My last frosts have been as late as 9/10 June. Bit of a pain tbh but it does make me hold off sewing some seeds.
    I ate my tiny packet of cadburys mini eggs CG ! Yum

Sorry your weather’s not been good for you bramble- I presume that’s unusual for them? Hope it improves x

There are a lot of flattened daffs in the garden so I’m going to collect some into vases so at least they can be enjoyed by me rather than the slugs

Enjoy your day peeps- whatever you get up to!

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all. Pinch punch first day of the month, welcome to April!

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning

My predicted last frost is mid May but we'll see. Rain here today so typical Bank holiday weather it was nice yesterday did gardening and dried laundry.

enjoy your day

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Morning Snoop
    My frost date is the end of May.
    Lovely though windy day yesterday, back to rain with rain forecast now.
    At least the grass got cut , looks a bit better. Started weeding, never ended task. To be continued.
    Have eaten my easter egg

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Good morning all. I have been wide awake since 4.30am. No idea why and I just cannot get back to sleep. I think I might just give in and go make coffee.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X